Radis Noir is a c***

Not that many if you compare it to the Muslim rape gangs. In fact only a tiny trickle. The people above are just sad loners on laptops. They are likely autistic with mental health problems. The Muslim rape gangs have calculatedly targeted, destroyed and in some cases ended white girls' lives. More and more gangs are going through the courts all the time.
In reel's world, white people get the nuanced benefit of the doubt every time. All others are out of luck.

Not that many if you compare it to the Muslim rape gangs. In fact only a tiny trickle. The people above are just sad loners on laptops. They are likely autistic with mental health problems. The Muslim rape gangs have calculatedly targeted, destroyed and in some cases ended white girls' lives. More and more gangs are going through the courts all the time.

More & more neo-Nazis are going through the courts. Your white neo-Nazi community has a high number of child abusers.

Ah, the "conservative" CNN news is reporting its unbiased and objective news straight from Scotland via Biden power antenna waves! :clap:

proxy-image

More & more neo-Nazis are going through the courts. Your white neo-Nazi community has a high number of child abusers.
And guess what most of these called so called Neo Nazis are doing? Sending a few messages of youthful bravado to their friends (a la Alice Cutter and co) or getting imaginative diaries discovered in their bedrooms. One autistic boy got 8 friggin years for this in England. That's how desperate the establishment is to prove right wing terrorism exists.

As for child abusers - unfortunately they are spread across every walk of life. To say there are more child abusers in neo Nazi groups than in Antifa groups is just childish. Grow up.

You are pocketing extra dinero with bonus "Biden Hush Hush" perks for how often you use the word "neo-Nazi" in a sentence now, huh? :blushing:

And guess what most of these called so called Neo Nazis are doing? Sending a few messages of youthful bravado to their friends (a la Alice Cutter and co) or getting imaginative diaries discovered in their bedrooms. One autistic boy got 8 friggin years for this in England. That's how desperate the establishment is to prove right wing terrorism exists.

As for child abusers - unfortunately they are spread across every walk of life. To say there are more child abusers in neo Nazi groups than in Antifa groups is just childish. Grow up.

There's a high number of white neo-Nazi child abusers & NOW you say they're in every walk of life?

Can you speak Scottish Gaelic? Which Scottish clan do you come from?

You are a Celt, a true Scot through and through?

Do you work in PR (Public Relations) as a publicist maybe for the Labour Party or the theatre?

I'm guessing that you support Celtic Football Club in Glasgow, Scotland? The reason being because I think you are a Roman Catholic not a Protestant.

5 hours is a very long time to spend travelling between Scotland and London, England. It must cost you a fortune. Don't your family and friends worry about all the travelling you do?

50489d7b9def166ac70567f19f69c18d.gif

Yes I remembered a book that somebody had read five years before, you really got me there. If you recall though (and I'm sure you do) I actually thought it was a different author; I was mistaken and believed it was a book by the founder of Israel when it was actually somebody else. The fact that you're bringing this up again two years later is an even more useless piece of information to store in your brain than a book I mistakenly believed that realitybites had mentioned that she owned (and had posted a picture of at the time).

Speaking of keeping tabs and remembering pointless things, how many times have you posted "pretty decent level" at bhops now from a throwaway comment he made 18 months ago? You're in no position to speak of "telling posts" and "mild examples" considering how long you allow petty grievances to fester in your brain.

But what else can be expected from someone who tells off two homeless people asking for money because you assumed they were junkies (directing your scorn at the woman of course, not the man, because you wouldn't have the balls to talk shit to a man's face --- unless you pretend you have a gun in your pocket of course) then actually, actually, says "mic drop" after the lecture, then gives the mic drop gesture (probably imagining you were Barack Obama) and walks away. What kind of eunuch of a man does that?
And before you say these are examples of keeping 'tabs', this is all embarrassing bullshit that you started threads in the Pigsty about. Maybe this is stuff you'd prefer that people didn't remember (can't blame you there) but I do remember it and you'll just have to get over that.
Maybe when I became aware that you and another person here were so enthralled by a story I posted about an encounter with a homeless person, I started telling more stories. Maybe I find it amusing. And I would like to say I'm flattered that you care but unfortunately I can't because you obsess over such minutiae about so many people that I just don't feel special.
Your explanation above, designed to make it about me, is actually a brilliant example of how much of a weirdo you are, but you're so far into it you can't ever see it.
"No, I thought it was a different book and you know that!"
Really? I do? All I know is that she somehow became one of your objects of interest and from your perspective your post, which was extremely weird, was totally normal.

Maybe when I became aware that you and another person here were so enthralled by a story I posted about an encounter with a homeless person, I started telling more stories. Maybe I find it amusing. And I would like to say I'm flattered that you care but unfortunately I can't because you obsess over such minutiae about so many people that I just don't feel special.
Your explanation above, designed to make it about me, is actually a brilliant example of how much of a weirdo you are, but you're so far into it you can't ever see it.
"No, I thought it was a different book and you know that!"
Really? I do? All I know is that she somehow became one of your objects of interest and from your perspective your post, which was extremely weird, was totally normal.

Yes because making up a long detailed story and posting it in the Pigsty with the idea in mind that vegan.cro spirit or I might see it and be "enthralled" with it is entirely normal, much more normal than my remembering that someone had read a particular book from a conversation I had with them a few years before. Your continued focus on the fact that I dared to remember something unimportant from an interaction a few years ago is just yet another firm reminder of how normal you are, Dave. Congratulations :clap:

Yes because making up a long detailed story and posting it in the Pigsty with the idea in mind that vegan.cro spirit or I might see it and be "enthralled" with it is entirely normal, much more normal than my remembering that someone had read a particular book from a conversation I had with them a few years before. Your continued focus on the fact that I dared to remember something unimportant from an interaction a few years ago is just yet another firm reminder of how normal you are, Dave. Congratulations :clap:
I didn't say I made it up and I didn't say I didn't. How seriously you choose to take it is completely on you and that is why it makes me LOL. I'm not sure how posting stories on a forum is abnormal but poring over them and referring to them repeatedly for weeks, months, and sometimes years is totally healthy, but you do you, boo! LOL

Maybe I like to write stories and maybe having a couple of weirdos obsess over them is amusing. Some people like to play video games. I like to write stories where I portray myself in a way that triggers you.
The fact that you believed them totally until I implied that they might be made up, at which point you accepted that they were made up and believed that just as fervently as you'd believed they were true is interesting to me. Those details are why you believed them so don't try to use the fact that they were detailed against me.

Last edited:
Maybe I like to write stories and maybe having a couple of weirdos obsess over them is amusing. Some people like to play video games. I like to write stories where I portray myself in a way that triggers you.
The fact that you believed them totally until I inferred that they might be made up, at which point you accepted that they were made up and believed that just as fervently as you'd believed they were true is interesting to me. Those details are why you believed them so don't try to use the fact that they were detailed against me.

Why are you still typing to me Dave when you could be recording more 'Tales from Toronto' clips in your extremely homosexual sounding lisping monotone voice, or creating more dance tracks interspersed with samples of rifke's voice without her permission, as if it was yours to use freely. Go and do something like that, then try to get an early night in case the junkies outside your window with the boombox wake you up again at 4am, and you have to take matters into your own hands by threatening them with an invisible gun 'concealed' in your jacket pocket. All of which is so normal by the way :thumb:

@Silent Reader im blocking you for harassment. you guys, i think this is born to harangue and he's a real sicko. he pervades this board with a creepy atmosphere, his ip should be banned.

This is about the 'Mamie Van Doren's neck' posts, isn't it rifke? :unsure:

Why are you still typing to me Dave when you could be recording more 'Tales from Toronto' clips in your extremely homosexual sounding lisping monotone voice, or creating more dance tracks interspersed with samples of rifke's voice without her permission, as if it was yours to use freely. Go and do something like that, then try to get an early night in case the junkies outside your window with the boombox wake you up again at 4am, and you have to take matters into your own hands by threatening them with an invisible gun 'concealed' in your jacket pocket. All of which is so normal by the way :thumb:
In other words nothing you've tried has worked so you want to change the subject and bring up a new selection of things you've obsessed over. Points for the faux outrage about using Rifke's voice without her permission. LOL You are like a bored old lady.

It's only in the last day or so I've decided to use it. I honestly came on here hoping the wild west days of the internet had improved, but I am quickly realising these forums are still populated by sad little people with no lives who need to lash out to make themselves feel 'powerful'.

And you accuse me of impotent rage!!! You're the one shitting your nappy over Boris, unable to accept the world has let you behind.

There really needs to be some quality control on here because a few users are alright. Rifke is one of them but I wouldn't expect you to grasp that.
oh.... now i feel bad for what i said. :( maybe you're not so bad! but if im "alright" then why were you dicking around with me? is that how you show people you like them???

Back
Top Bottom