Radis Noir is a c***

Maybe it hasn't been deleted because people agree with me?!?!?!

The truth hurts my friend.
I know many people on here think I'm a c***. I could probably list most of them. But like I said yesterday, when you look at the people who agree with you, I wouldn't be that excited by them if I were you. They aren't the sort of company any sane person would want to keep.

Last edited by a moderator:

I've not seen you post much on the subject either. See what I mean? Your lack of self-awareness is hugely entertaining!
Quite a bit of the stuff I'd be interested in discussing appears to have been done, but fine-i'll start some Morrissey relates threads later today. It'll be interesting to see if you join in. I've already tried to discuss Morrissey with you, you weren't interested then.

Last edited:
yes but mostly there arent.

why should i care about richard osman when he's not even a dreamy suede boy like his brother?

and yes, she's from the 90's. 90's models were the best! carolyn murphy, guinevere van seenus, maggie rizer, audrey marnay, angela lindvall, bridget hall, shalom harlow, amber valletta, etc etc etc
I like Kate Moss the girl from Croydon. I used to wish I could look like the young innocent Kate Moss when she was just starting out. I like Naomi Campbell. Campbell is a Scottish surname.

Do you not find Richard Osman attractive at all? As you know Richard Osman is an English gentleman not Scottish. He isn't your type at all? Richard Osman is intelligent he has a great mind and he is very tall. He seems protective of women maybe because of his height you would think he is able to protect women. You prefer his older brother the musician Mat Osman from the indie band "Suede" which were popular in the 1990s.

Wistful poem by Scottish-Pakistani poet Imtiaz Dharker, since we've mentioned moving between places.

20201105_153426.jpg

10c7d122fb30b3165e7e77253d51c510.jpg

8314e9995807d9cb239d19b8369a8a73.jpg

I know many people on here think I'm a c***. I could probably list most of them. But like I said yesterday, when you look at the people who agree with you, I wouldn't be that excited by them if I were you. They aren't the sort of company any sane person would want to keep.

🥸

what do you and skinny and 'surface' and 'butcher' and velcro and 'let nut' etc do for fun?:straightface:
roll around in barrels around the Mosque?:turban:

Yeah, & Fake C it appears. In fact, I’m starting to think Fake C is an even bigger c*** than Radis Noir. He/she/it actually even said ‘they were better than me’ in a post last night. If that isn’t highbrow arrogance, what is?

To stoop to the levels of others on here, maybe they’re the same person, & the C stands for c***?
nobody is better than anybody else on here,if they say they are then they have a problem.always be yourself,i couldnt care less about anybody on here because i have never met anyone on here and probably never will.its like someone having a 1000 friends on facebook,you could pass by 10 of these people and you would be none the wiser.

why do richard madden, james mcavoy and sam heughan all look alike? do scottish people have that thing asians have where they all look the same??
i dont think any of them look alike,maybe mcavoy and madden.

nobody is better than anybody else on here,if they say they are then they have a problem.always be yourself,i couldnt care less about anybody on here because i have never met anyone on here and probably never will.its like someone having a 1000 friends on facebook,you could pass by 10 of these people and you would be none the wiser.
Totally agree!

It's only in the last day or so I've decided to use it. I honestly came on here hoping the wild west days of the internet had improved, but I am quickly realising these forums are still populated by sad little people with no lives who need to lash out to make themselves feel 'powerful'.

And you accuse me of impotent rage!!! You're the one shitting your nappy over Boris, unable to accept the world has let you behind.

There really needs to be some quality control on here because a few users are alright. Rifke is one of them but I wouldn't expect you to grasp that.

@Silent Reader im blocking you for harassment. you guys, i think this is born to harangue and he's a real sicko. he pervades this board with a creepy atmosphere, his ip should be banned.

Aside from arguing with your precious Dumb Dumb, sorry I mean 'Bun Bun', how about you go ahead and list all the other ways in which this "sicko" born to harangue has pervaded this board with a creepy atmosphere? I'll be interested to read it!

Maybe he would have welcomed them. After all, what's a few thousand anti-white rape gangs when you have their wonderful cuisine?

Didn't some Asian in the Scots parliament put forward a proposal to ban "hate speech" in people's homes recently? What a twat. 1984 is coming.

Aside from arguing with your precious Dumb Dumb, sorry I mean 'Bun Bun', how about you go ahead and list all the other ways in which this "sicko" born to harangue has pervaded this board with a creepy atmosphere? I'll be interested to read it!
Me too! Thanks for the support.

I was going to ask the same but couldn't be bothered. I thought he/she/it seemed alright, but I'm happy to admit when I'm wrong.

No, bro. You're extra-creepy. You keep tabs on people that don't even realize you exist.

But you'd said you liked her and now you're pretending your snowflake feelings aren't hurt. Keep up that brave front, Silent Reader! You will get through this.
Sadly you just missed my most recent post where I admitted I was wrong. Which, unlike the high-minded twats like yourself, I'm happy to do.

Maybe one day I'll think I was wrong about you, that you're not a c***.

I very much doubt it though.

Back
Top Bottom