Radis Noir is a c***

Silent Reader

On Timeout
On Timeout
Look, I don't like to say this, but 4 days on here & the one guy who has given me shit is this bloke.

I think I've been reasonable on here. I'm still finding my feet but anyone else had trouble with this twat?

Why, because Radis disagrees with your Daily Mail polemics about "snowflakes" and "right-on" people and doesn't lap at the shrivelled teat of the Tory Party? Radis is plain-speaking and is not a troll, he/she has given more airtime to your pro-Boris twaddle than I would. You came here to talk politics and stir the pot, so of course you will encounter other opinions. This thread is harassing.

Last edited:
Why, because Radis disagrees with your Daily Mail polemics about "snowflakes" and "right-on" people and doesn't lap at the shrivelled teat of the Tory Party? Radis is plain-speaking and is not a troll, he/she has given more airtime to your pro-Boris twaddle than I would. You came here to talk politics and stir the pot, so of course you will encounter other opinions. This thread is harrassing.

🤨
this :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: nutter is pitching a fit again.
the nutter used to make harassing threads on me FFS and now she is hysterical about radish a true loon:blushing:

of course radish is a twat, and velcro and their fellow trolls:mad:

total c***. mozmar too.

🤨
the nutter used to make harassing threads on me FFS and now she is hysterical about radish a true loon:blushing:

she harassed me and water too when we were having a nice conversation that did not involve her

Skinny finds soothing comfort rubbing off the rash Radish with a little TLC coming from that master belly rub. :thumb:

proxy-image

proxy-image

Why, because Radis disagrees with your Daily Mail polemics about "snowflakes" and "right-on" people and doesn't lap at the shrivelled teat of the Tory Party? Radis is plain-speaking and is not a troll, he/she has given more airtime to your pro-Boris twaddle than I would. You came here to talk politics and stir the pot, so of course you will encounter other opinions. This thread is harrassing.
I came on here to discuss Morrissey as well, which I tried to do with Radis & he ignored me!

I offered the hand of friendship & it was beaten away.

I came on here to discuss Morrissey as well, which I tried to do with Radis & he ignored me!

I offered the hand of friendship & it was beaten away.
Once again you have got things completely wrong. You came on here ostensibly to post a serious of pro-Tory, pro-right, anti-left comments, which I challenged. Every time you realised you were getting owned, you tried to change the subject to Morrissey. Now that particular tactic might have been more successful had you not tried to do in threads that were specifically about political matters (Coronavirus etc.)
"I came on here to discuss Morrissey." So why are ~95% of your comments about matters that have nothing whatsoever to do with Morrissey?
Do you remember writing this:
"This is the difference between the right & left; we can debate & accept other opinions. The left say they can, but only if you agree with them. Otherwise it's redfaced, angry, wild, lashing hatred. Cancel culture."
Would you say that calling me a c*** is 'debate' and 'accept[ing] other opinions?' It doesn't look like that to me. I don't care if you call me a c*** but please don't pretend that you are superior to me or anyone else on here because plainly you are not. As for claiming to be 'reasonable,' well...
If you can't handle being challenged then stop posting about politics. If you want to keep posting about politics then either grow a thicker skin or up your game. But whilst you continue to post your teenage debating society Tory Boy garbage I'm going to challenge you on it.

Once again you have got things completely wrong. You came on here ostensibly to post a serious of pro-Tory, pro-right, anti-left comments, which I challenged. Every time you realised you were getting owned, you tried to change the subject to Morrissey. Now that particular tactic might have been more successful had you not tried to do in threads that were specifically about political matters (Coronavirus etc.)
"I came on here to discuss Morrissey." So why are ~95% of your comments about matters that have nothing whatsoever to do with Morrissey?
"This is the difference between the right & left; we can debate & accept other opinions. The left say they can, but only if you agree with them. Otherwise it's redfaced, angry, wild, lashing hatred. Cancel culture."
Would you say that calling me a c*** is 'debate' and 'accept[ing] other opinions?' It doesn't look like that to me. I don't care if you call me a c*** but please don't pretend that you are superior to me or anyone else on here because plainly you are not. As for claiming to be 'reasonable,' well...
If you can't handle being challenged then stop posting about politics. If you want to keep posting about politics then either grow a thicker skin or up your game. But whilst you continue to post your teenage debating society Tory Boy garbage I'm going to challenge you on it.
I wasn't changing the subject because I thought I was being 'owned', I was just trying to be nice. You're too full of hatred to see that.

Oh & I do have a thick skin & I don't need to up my game; don't have such a high opinion of your own 'arguments', like you think you're tearing me apart. You're not.

🤨

So says the $5 novelty troll of the site who has about 15 usernames. Like Aztec, it's a mystery to me why you are here - you're not interested in music or in Morrissey, just in winding people up.

Last edited:
she harassed me and water too when we were having a nice conversation that did not involve her
I pointed out that you were off-topic, YEARS ago, and you are still banging this drum? You need therapy if this is still an issue for you, that is unhinged. Calling any kind of argument "harassment" is also foolish - harassment is dealt with by mods and members who do it are warned or banned. You have been harassed on here (and have been accused of harassing others) so you should know better than to fling that term around for a few users who irritate you. I do not follow you around threads being abusive, I am not threatening, I am not harassing.

Last edited:
Oh & I do have a thick skin & I don't need to up my game; don't have such a high opinion of your own 'arguments', like you think you're tearing me apart. You're not.
Yes I am because when I do, you either ignore what I said, change the subject, or try to get chummy. I mean, who starts a thread entitled "<username> is a c***" if they think they are getting the better of an argument?
Anyway, your attempt at brigading seems to have failed and all that's happened is that you now look rather immature and needy. You aren't related to @Stephen Hofmann are you?

I pointed out that you were off-topic, YEARS ago, and you are still banging this drum? You need therapy if this is still an issue for you, that is unhinged. Calling any kind of argument "harassment" is also foolish - harassment is dealt with by mods and members who do it are warned or banned. You have been harassed on here (and have been accused of harassing others) so you should know better than to fling that term around for a few users who irritate you. I do not follow you around threads being abusive, I am not threatening, I am not harassing.
okay!

Yes I am because when I do, you either ignore what I said, change the subject, or try to get chummy. I mean, who starts a thread entitled "<username> is a c***" if they think they are getting the better of an argument?
Anyway, your attempt at brigading seems to have failed and all that's happened is that you now look rather immature and needy. You aren't related to @Stephen Hofmann are you?
I don't even know who that is?? Is that another of these lazy 'multiple identities' comments that get thrown around? I've never been on here before!

And a few people have agreed with me about you, but I know you need to think you've won to feel 'powerful', its all you've got.

I started the thread BECAUSE you were ignoring my attempts to discuss Morrissey. Because I doubt you're even a fan.

And a few people have agreed with me about you, but I know you need to think you've won to feel 'powerful', its all you've got.
Yes, as far as I can tell, one anonymous coward and a couple of the more mentally-challenged posters on here agree with you. Way to go.

I started the thread BECAUSE you were ignoring my attempts to discuss Morrissey. Because I doubt you're even a fan.
Oh well, if ignoring you is the way to drive you to paroxysms of rage then I'll make sure I do it more often.

Last edited by a moderator:
So says the $5 novelty troll of the site who has about 15 usernames. Like Aztec, it's a mystery to me why you are here - you're not interested in music or in Morrissey, just in winding people up.
:blushing:
im not the novelty that wears different sized shoe on each foot🤡
or sing 'o sole mio' with random woke teenagers on the tube🥸

🤒

oy vey now ive heard it all, 'radish' the 'challanger'.🤨
a troll challanger, another novelty, much like wearing a big shoe on one
foot and the little shoe on the other foot like in the circus🤡

Yes, as far as I can tell, one anonymous coward and a couple of the more mentally-challenged posters on here agree with you. Way to go.

Oh well, if ignoring you is the way to drive you to paroxysms of rage then I'll make sure I do it more often.

🥸

WTF? you are not anonymous?
peeps can look you up in the fruit garden?:mad:

:mad:
o YOU pointed out she was off topic:rolleyes:
you run the forum now? you want to be skinny?:crazy:

this very post is harassing and hysterical:drama:
at the same time:blushing:

Back
Top Bottom