Radio series in defence of Morrissey - Norwegian public radio

I don’t understand a word of this, but
if they’re defending Morrissey’s right to express himself in a world that is trying to curtail his views... then ... very good.

:cool:

I don’t understand a word of this, but
if they’re defending Morrissey’s right to express himself in a world that is trying to curtail his views... then ... very good.

:cool:

Literally NOBODY has prevented Morrissey from writing, saying, or doing ANYTHING, throughout his entire career. He spouts off and gets called out for what he says, while you lot run circles around the justification and attempt to curtail and denounce the “free speech” of those who choose to respond to his drivel with an opposing view.

Present-day Morrissey fans are a bunch of angry, broke, scared-ass, straight-up f***ing HYPOCRITES.

Can the OP please let us know if this radio piece is satire? Are they actually mocking Moz or defending him? I can't believe people are fighting over this without even understanding the content...wait, yes I can.

Literally NOBODY has prevented Morrissey from writing, saying, or doing ANYTHING, throughout his entire career. He spouts off and gets called out for what he says, while you lot run circles around the justification and attempt to curtail and denounce the “free speech” of those who choose to respond to his drivel with an opposing view.

Present-day Morrissey fans are a bunch of angry, broke, scared-ass, straight-up f***ing HYPOCRITES.

That's false since his last UK couldn't be done given to a hate campaign done by The Guardian and its hitmen.

speak for yourself. i an't scared, or broke. i am a little bit hangry and may venture out into the world for a nice kale salad.

:thumb:

Think I’ll go with ya for a nice kale salad too! so the trolls can spout off their misdirected anger here. :lbf:

And really low ticket sales.
it was because they couldn't get insurance.you better not let surface see this post,he will be raging,only he can say low ticket sales and seating plans on here.

No one bought tickets.
don't be so silly,so you are trying to say not one person in Europe or even on this site bought one ticket,talk sense not nonsense.

speak for yourself. i ain't scared, or broke. i am a little bit hangry and may venture out into the world for a nice kale salad.
Kale is shite. I raise my bunnies on it before I make them into stew.

Get some protein in your diet, ya lippy,half-wit twat.

“Political Revolution”, my ass. You’re a spoon-fed, lazy-ass meme-fed douche-bag. ...just like the rest of the low-brow kiddos around here who’ve recently hopped on Morrissey’s dick. This is broke, scared-ass, Incel central. ...and you’re only here to climb up the ranks of loserdome.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom