Morrissey Central "RADIO AIRPLAY 2021" (March 17, 2022)

Where was Morrissey played the most ?

Paris_lf071q.png

1. USA
2. UK
3. France
4. Germany
5. Italy
6. Canada
7. Chile
8. Switzerland
9. Israel
10. Japan
11. Spain
12. Australia
13. Sweden
14. Mexico
15. Denmark
16. Brazil
17. Mexico
18. Belgium
19. Finland
20. Poland

Which countries gave Morrissey almost no airplay?

Untitled_ukprxg.png

1. Jamaica
2. Montenegro
3. Dominican Republic
4. Honduras
5. Bolivia
6. Philippines
7. Thailand
8. South Africa
9. Russia
10. Bulgaria
11. Georgia
12. Guatemala
13. Lithuania
14. Macedonia
15. Indonesia
16. Czech Republic
17. Uruguay
18. Vietnam
19. Latvia
20. El Salvador

SOURCE: BMI Broadcast Music, 2021 summary.
💜 JP, F, ST.

Regards,
FWD.

I think the Buster Keaton photo (cropped) might be from De frente, marchen (1930).

A wild stab in the dark on JP: Iggy Pop is the only radio host I know of who plays Morrissey songs and I hear that his friends call him Jimmy. That's all I've got, sorry!
Ah, no, sorry I missed where FWD said it was Viola Dana cropped out. Buster was a friend of her family wasn't he so is this just a photo at her house? I don't think they were in a movie together were they?

Morrissey is white.

Countries at the top of Morrissey's stats are where a lot of white people live.

The countries where Morrissey doesn't get played? They are countries where people don't like Morrissey, because Morrissey doesn't like them. Probably die to his, "subspecies" comment.

Morrissey isn't happy about that. So he's posted stats to show how white he is.
What stupidity!! Could you provide more decent comments, without lies? People make choices whether they like it or not and period, what has to do with the color of people's skin? Comment from a black and mediocre mind

Bullshit!

US = 14% African-americans. Only in LA almost 50% Latinx

BR = Almost 50% Blacks, indigenous and mixed races.
Exactly!!! And you forgot to mention some of the members that Moz has in his band: Mexico Colombia, J Tobias (Tobaias, as Moz says) Mando and more, are mestizos, that is, they are not Anglo-Saxon, and the drummer in Las Vegas descends from orientals (Japanese)

1. l
2. o
3. l

Morrissey, we no longer care about your stupid lists. Release Bonfire or shut it.
Don't be selfish, I care about Moz integrally, first his health his mood, Moz man, then his career and his next album if it comes out we all celebrate and while we wait, we wait for him I am the first impatient but I hope it is his time, but for me first it is the man Moz the human being with his flaws included

Moz is certainly connected with and gutted (like most of us are) about what's happening in Ukraine.

As someone mentioned above, Moz was aware of the suffering in Ukraine as early as 2014 (WPINOYB) and wrote a song mentioning it. Moz's always been aware of what's going on in our warring planet (politically and/or physically).

However, also like most of us, who are here talking about him (and not discussing the war), he's been taking care of his everyday life. What's wrong with that?
It's bad because it's Morrissey then anyone can do and say any pavada, and nothing happens Viva Moz

He's admitted being obsessive.

"I’m such an obsessive creature I become so immensely devoted to the people that I like, practically to the point of hospitalisation".
Pure Moz!! I mean it's a phrase that comes from deep inside Moz!! Ja ja que loquito hermoso!!!!

I think the Buster Keaton photo (cropped) might be from De frente, marchen (1930).

A wild stab in the dark on JP: Iggy Pop is the only radio host I know of who plays Morrissey songs and I hear that his friends call him Jimmy. That's all I've got, sorry!
Oh, just thought - is it JP for Japan, F for France and ST for Switzerland? If anyone's already said this already, just ignore me.

How is Australia on that list. The last time I heard Morrissey on the radio was in about 1995 when Boxers came out.

So wtf happened to all those lengthy interesting posts by BB, we'll never know.

self censorship? Soviet Solo? :rofl:

the good stuff is in the "thread offshoot debate."

Oh, just thought - is it JP for Japan, F for France and ST for Switzerland? If anyone's already said this already, just ignore me.
I really hope this is wrong because thinking about the lack of love for USA and UK is making me sad. Well, sadder.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom