Morrissey Central "RADIO AIRPLAY 2021" (March 17, 2022)

Where was Morrissey played the most ?

Paris_lf071q.png

1. USA
2. UK
3. France
4. Germany
5. Italy
6. Canada
7. Chile
8. Switzerland
9. Israel
10. Japan
11. Spain
12. Australia
13. Sweden
14. Mexico
15. Denmark
16. Brazil
17. Mexico
18. Belgium
19. Finland
20. Poland

Which countries gave Morrissey almost no airplay?

Untitled_ukprxg.png

1. Jamaica
2. Montenegro
3. Dominican Republic
4. Honduras
5. Bolivia
6. Philippines
7. Thailand
8. South Africa
9. Russia
10. Bulgaria
11. Georgia
12. Guatemala
13. Lithuania
14. Macedonia
15. Indonesia
16. Czech Republic
17. Uruguay
18. Vietnam
19. Latvia
20. El Salvador

SOURCE: BMI Broadcast Music, 2021 summary.
💜 JP, F, ST.

Regards,
FWD.

Morrissey is white.

Countries at the top of Morrissey's stats are where a lot of white people live.

The countries where Morrissey doesn't get played? They are countries where people don't like Morrissey, because Morrissey doesn't like them. Probably die to his, "subspecies" comment.

Morrissey isn't happy about that. So he's posted stats to show how white he is.

Bullshit!

US = 14% African-americans. Only in LA almost 50% Latinx

BR = Almost 50% Blacks, indigenous and mixed races.

1. l
2. o
3. l

Morrissey, we no longer care about your stupid lists. Release Bonfire or shut it.

1. l
2. o
3. l

Morrissey, we no longer care about your stupid lists. Release Bonfire or shut it.

Wrong.

I do care about everything Morrissey. And that's why I visit Central and Solo everyday.

But, of course, I want Bonfire to come out as soon as possible.

1. l
2. o
3. l

I heard that Bonfire is just lists of desires and grievances set to music.

Anyway, Morrissey was interested in and making lists even as a child, pop charts, etc.

I heard that Bonfire is just lists of desires and grievances set to music.

Anyway, Morrissey was interested in and making lists even as a child, pop charts, etc.
Has he ever admitted to having any kind of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder going on? He seems very detail oriented and other possible traits.

1. l
2. o
3. l

the lists are seminal

Maybe it's inconsiderate to expect Moz to connect with the suffering of so many people in Ukraine but right now his list of countries/radio play seems so out of touch with reality, selfish and shallow. There is more to Moz than this.

Moz is certainly connected with and gutted (like most of us are) about what's happening in Ukraine.

As someone mentioned above, Moz was aware of the suffering in Ukraine as early as 2014 (WPINOYB) and wrote a song mentioning it. Moz's always been aware of what's going on in our warring planet (politically and/or physically).

However, also like most of us, who are here talking about him (and not discussing the war), he's been taking care of his everyday life. What's wrong with that?

Moz is certainly connected with and gutted (like most of us are) about what's happening in Ukraine.

As someone mentioned above, Moz was aware of the suffering in Ukraine as early as 2014 (WPINOYB) and wrote a song mentioning it. Moz's always been aware of what's going on in our warring planet (politically and/or physically).

However, also like most of us, who are here talking about him (and not discussing the war), he's been taking care of his everyday life. What's wrong with that?
True. I suppose my comment was that there are more important things going on than the state of Moz radio play. Then again this isn't a world news website so I take your point.

One thing I find funny is Moz picking St.Patrick's Day to make that post. I wonder did they have parades when Moz was small or did the majority of English hate the Irish back then, or enough to make a parade dangerous? I think they have St.P Day parades these days but perhaps not back then, despite the large numbers of Irish in Manchester. We never hear about St.P Day parades in the UK.

Not sure why certain individuals on here are getting all upset & making ridiculous claims that Morrissey doesn’t care about Russias invasion of Ukraine just because a post has appeared on his website that discusses something other than said invasion.

Get a grip.

As horrible as Putin’s war crimes are, it doesn’t mean that the rest of the world has to refrain from any activity that isn’t changing their social media profile pictures to the Ukrainian flag, or that every post shared must be written in yellow & blue and only echo what a bad man Putin is.
Most of what happens in the world is due to a gigantic machine of governments and super wealthy companies and powerful people who are going to do what they are going to do and none of us have any power to stop it.

Morrissey certainly has no ability to stop the war, make it bigger or help it continue its current trajectory.

I'm far more interested in the lists that were posted than some useless platitudes that aren't worth the paper they aren't even written on.

I have only good intentions asking because I have OCD myself.

He's admitted being obsessive.

"I’m such an obsessive creature I become so immensely devoted to the people that I like, practically to the point of hospitalisation".

Most of what happens in the world is due to a gigantic machine of governments and super wealthy companies and powerful people who are going to do what they are going to do and none of us have any power to stop it.

Morrissey certainly has no ability to stop the war, make it bigger or help it continue its current trajectory.

I'm far more interested in the lists that were posted than some useless platitudes that aren't worth the paper they aren't even written on.

Are you telling us that Putin isn’t keeping an eye on Central, waiting
for what Morrissey might say about him?

Morrissey is white.

Countries at the top of Morrissey's stats are where a lot of white people live.

The countries where Morrissey doesn't get played? They are countries where people don't like Morrissey, because Morrissey doesn't like them. Probably die to his, "subspecies" comment.

Morrissey isn't happy about that. So he's posted stats to show how white he is.
Why are shitlibs so profoundly, murderously tiresome?

might move to Jamaica

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom