Quito - Teatro Nacional (Nov. 7, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / The Bullfighter Dies / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Ganglord / You Have Killed Me / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Oboe Concerto / Now My Heart Is Full / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by homeless chihuahua.

• Photo from @gabytarules / Twitter. Link from Mike:

quito_ticket.jpg

Last edited:
Any decent fan of Morrissey should not even be here. Morrissey hates this web site and it's creator was kicked out of one of his gig in the past.

Dear Anonymous too lazy to login. If Moz told you to jump off a cliff would you do it? Yawn. Rejoin your sheep herd and stop complaining that anyone who uses this site isn't a Moz fan. By your non existent logic that also includes you. You fool.

skinny is right if you have issues with the board start your own. you can ban whoever you dont like, and invite your fellow cult members and have a rosy day every day. or join up an existing forum like.......the blue rose blog, which is there for the taking since it has 0 movement. no membership.

but go and do something positive for moz im sure he will appreciate it by sending you a sign.

Where did everyone get to meet him after the show?? He never hangs around after concerts in NYC, believe me I've tried. We were lucky to get a crowd wave before he ducked into a car after a show at Radio City several years back. Which also leads me to believe that he hates the U.S. fans lol Because everytime I see video or pics of him signing autographs it's in a foreign country

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom