Quito - Teatro Nacional (Nov. 7, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / The Bullfighter Dies / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Ganglord / You Have Killed Me / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Oboe Concerto / Now My Heart Is Full / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by homeless chihuahua.

• Photo from @gabytarules / Twitter. Link from Mike:

quito_ticket.jpg

Last edited:
Wow you lucky people....he looks like he rocked it. Viva Morrissey!

I have seen Damon in person, he is actually very handsome and is in great shape, not an ounce of fat.

I never said he was far, I said he was a strange creature.. I maintain that, even more so after a brief exchange overseas this year.

from the photos hes not so fit anymore either. both him and moz seem to carry a spare tire.

I continue to be dismayed that a certain Forum troll persists in spewing nonsense and bile. It really takes away from what a fan forum should be and for administrators to allow it to carry on is shameful. On occasion, within just one page, 8 -10 comments can be attributed to the idiotic troll. Administrators administrate. Oh, please don't attempt to use the old chestnut 'freedom of speech' as a defence for administrative inaction.

Any decent fan of Morrissey should not even be here. Morrissey hates this web site and it's creator was kicked out of one of his gig in the past.

He always wears the same set of clothes, our Moz!

CTZpOxuW4AA6HCn.jpg

Same set of clothes? I've never seen him in this blue suit. I wonder how many shirts he has bought over the years. Thousands, and they are all designer shirts.

I continue to be dismayed that a certain Forum troll persists in spewing nonsense and bile. It really takes away from what a fan forum should be and for administrators to allow it to carry on is shameful. On occasion, within just one page, 8 -10 comments can be attributed to the idiotic troll. Administrators administrate. Oh, please don't attempt to use the old chestnut 'freedom of speech' as a defence for administrative inaction.

Go start your own site/forum, run it however the hell you like, invite the people you want, ban those you don't. What's stopping you?

Same set of clothes? I've never seen him in this blue suit. I wonder how many shirts he has bought over the years. Thousands, and they are all designer shirts.

He wore the same blazer in Sydney at the book signing and in this video of him and Damon at LAX. He wore the complete suit in the beginning of 2015, again at LAX. In the picture with his band where everyone holds a beer, except Moz, he is wearing this blazer. I could go on. He wears the same pair of jeans for years, on stage and off stage, he probably has several of them. The point is, he recycles clothes and I like that.

He wore the same blazer in Sydney at the book signing and in this video of him and Damon at LAX. He wore the complete suit in the beginning of 2015, again at LAX. In the picture with his band where everyone holds a beer, except Moz, he is wearing this blazer. I could go on. He wears the same pair of jeans for years, on stage and off stage, he probably has several of them. The point is, he recycles clothes and I like that.

What else do you do with your life except follow Morrissey?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom