Quito - Teatro Nacional (Nov. 7, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / The Bullfighter Dies / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Ganglord / You Have Killed Me / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Oboe Concerto / Now My Heart Is Full / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by homeless chihuahua.

• Photo from @gabytarules / Twitter. Link from Mike:

quito_ticket.jpg

Last edited:
these mozbotts are programmed with the ability to be from italy (ciao), the uk (darling) and albania (claims to have attended the show there a laughable assertion) and finally greece (cradle of huma-nity).
they are the same entity with different signs. and they are also blind: they think moz is hot.

Take me in your arms and love me, love me, love me
Take me in your arms and love me
Take me in your arms and love me
Would you do, would you do what you should do? :blushing:

:thumb: ' ERUPT INTO WILD BLISTERS AND BOILS' ! Lovely.:)

but you still cant manage that you are braindead by birth actually...
2/10 for the attempt at insulting me. Honestly, to mindlessly follow night after night, the same person, the same set with few variations, doesn't inspire jealousy from me so much as pity.

There's no harm in it I suppose, but surely it takes away from the other important things in life.
At my funeral, they will say many things about me, but never that I was a follower.

An old man in Ecuador !

Or a middle aged millionaire singer performing for his fans. You will also grow old, difference is Morrissey will be remembered, whereas you will probably end up fat, bald and in a unmarked grave.

He'd never played in Ecuador before and although he knew he had to throw a couple pleasers he pretty much played the same repertoire of the last two years. I would've expected him to add new jewels like boxers and let the right one slip which he last did in London. Or that sublime Elvis cover, etc.
I hope he becomes a bit more inventive in the countries where he has more than one gig to play and mixes things a little. I am seeing him in Buenos Aires where he is playing both a small and a big venue (not to mention that argentineans are a wild crowd) so he could be creative if he cared to.
I wish he dropped KMAL , but he thinks it's a good latin tune, which is not. Yes, I am Blind - Will Never Marry or I know it's over are examples of the much needed ballad missing in this show. Oboe Concerto is the closest to it.
Anyway, I love how he spent time with fans after the show and how he is looking and sounding great! Can't wait!!

Setlist:
Suedehead/Alma Matters/Speedway/Staircase At The University/World Peace Is None Of Your Business/I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris/Kiss Me A Lot/The Bullfighter Dies/Earth Is The Loneliest Planet Of All/Ganglord/You Have Killed Me/How Soon Is Now?/The First OF The Gang To Die/Everyday Is Like Sunday/Oboe Concerto/Now My Heart Is Full/Meat Is Murder/I Will See You In Far-Off Places/What She Said//The Queen Is Dead

Thank you. Good post!

I continue to be dismayed that a certain Forum troll persists in spewing nonsense and bile. It really takes away from what a fan forum should be and for administrators to allow it to carry on is shameful. On occasion, within just one page, 8 -10 comments can be attributed to the idiotic troll. Administrators administrate. Oh, please don't attempt to use the old chestnut 'freedom of speech' as a defence for administrative inaction.

ok you use ciao but now you are from skopje. LOL
i guess each username has a couple different country of origins.
if the show had not been half full there would be a ton of crowd photos.
ffs.

Darling, it was HOT and PACKED!

(and yes in that part of europe we say ciao/cao for bye if u didnt know)

but what do you know, hater?

my god. is the set list ever going to change? I just don't get it at all

I continue to be dismayed that a certain Forum troll persists in spewing nonsense and bile. It really takes away from what a fan forum should be and for administrators to allow it to carry on is shameful. On occasion, within just one page, 8 -10 comments can be attributed to the idiotic troll. Administrators administrate. Oh, please don't attempt to use the old chestnut 'freedom of speech' as a defence for administrative inaction.

welcome to 'so low'. Where the trolls are free range and not so clever. :straightface:

if you think moz is thin slim with a full head of hair then that pretty much makes you the troll
moztrolls never seem to rest.

2/10 for the attempt at insulting me. Honestly, to mindlessly follow night after night, the same person, the same set with few variations, doesn't inspire jealousy from me so much as pity.

There's no harm in it I suppose, but surely it takes away from the other important things in life.
At my funeral, they will say many things about me, but never that I was a follower.

moz played 46 different tracks this year so far. by a 20 song size per show, he changed the complete setlist more than once. myself, I got 36 tracks in 5 shows with luckily not more than 1.5 hours travelling and i am more than happy with that. Stay to the truth, if you want to. otherwise...you know what.

He took the stage and said

"Hola Quito ... Mi espanol no es muy bueno pero estoy contento de estar aqui."

"freedom of speech" is the only excuse they've got for allowing morons like benny to continually post their nonsense on here, their only other option is to tell the truth and admit that they've got a vendetta against morrissey and that's why they encourage the haters on here while attacking morrissey fans, but David, skinny and co telling the truth, that ain't gonna happen, I now await skinnys response, full of expletives to cover his lack of intelligence

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom