Quito - Teatro Nacional (Nov. 7, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / The Bullfighter Dies / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Ganglord / You Have Killed Me / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Oboe Concerto / Now My Heart Is Full / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by homeless chihuahua.

• Photo from @gabytarules / Twitter. Link from Mike:

quito_ticket.jpg

Last edited:
Looking REALLY good. Beautiful photo!

:thumb:yes! A gorgeous physique by ANYONE'S standards.

Actually,don't ask me how I know this...But, God keeps a very similar picture of M under the pillow. And when no curious cherub is peeping through the keyhole, God will take the picture out and...well,...you could JUST imagine! :) Oh my.

he IS bald.
he looks a little bit like a bald stonefish in that photo tbh.

of course not the few in attendance who dont understand english.

Julia hasn't been seen because she's been ousted. Ryanair plotted her downfall last Christmas when he hosted Steven (and Damon) over the festivities, she's no longer number one in the cult and has been payed off for her services, ex-communicated, silenced and takes her place with the rest of the list of the tossed.
On a lighter note there's a serious comb over going on in these pictures that we should be debating/laughing at don't you think ?
I hope he doesn't go down the syrup road but you never know with Steven remember that silly outfit he turned up in at the movie premiere in London this year.

Yours in debunking.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

very interesting. sam has one advantage over julia. hes a dude.
and yes yes yes. i remember that giant tuna outfit he wore at the movie premier. almost impossible to forget.
and again yes, there is what looks like a very prominent combover on these photos.

He'd never played in Ecuador before and although he knew he had to throw a couple pleasers he pretty much played the same repertoire of the last two years. I would've expected him to add new jewels like boxers and let the right one slip which he last did in London. Or that sublime Elvis cover, etc.
I hope he becomes a bit more inventive in the countries where he has more than one gig to play and mixes things a little. I am seeing him in Buenos Aires where he is playing both a small and a big venue (not to mention that argentineans are a wild crowd) so he could be creative if he cared to.
I wish he dropped KMAL , but he thinks it's a good latin tune, which is not. Yes, I am Blind - Will Never Marry or I know it's over are examples of the much needed ballad missing in this show. Oboe Concerto is the closest to it.
Anyway, I love how he spent time with fans after the show and how he is looking and sounding great! Can't wait!!

Setlist:
Suedehead/Alma Matters/Speedway/Staircase At The University/World Peace Is None Of Your Business/I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris/Kiss Me A Lot/The Bullfighter Dies/Earth Is The Loneliest Planet Of All/Ganglord/You Have Killed Me/How Soon Is Now?/The First OF The Gang To Die/Everyday Is Like Sunday/Oboe Concerto/Now My Heart Is Full/Meat Is Murder/I Will See You In Far-Off Places/What She Said//The Queen Is Dead

He'd never played in Ecuador before and although he knew he had to throw a couple pleasers he pretty much played the same repertoire of the last two years. I would've expected him to add new jewels like boxers and let the right one slip which he last did in London. Or that sublime Elvis cover, etc.
I hope he becomes a bit more inventive in the countries where he has more than one gig to play and mixes things a little. I am seeing him in Buenos Aires where he is playing both a small and a big venue (not to mention that argentineans are a wild crowd) so he could be creative if he cared to.
I wish he dropped KMAL , but he thinks it's a good latin tune, which is not. Yes, I am Blind - Will Never Marry or I know it's over are examples of the much needed ballad missing in this show. Oboe Concerto is the closest to it.
Anyway, I love how he spent time with fans after the show and how he is looking and sounding great! Can't wait!!

Setlist:
Suedehead/Alma Matters/Speedway/Staircase At The University/World Peace Is None Of Your Business/I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris/Kiss Me A Lot/The Bullfighter Dies/Earth Is The Loneliest Planet Of All/Ganglord/You Have Killed Me/How Soon Is Now?/The First OF The Gang To Die/Everyday Is Like Sunday/Oboe Concerto/Now My Heart Is Full/Meat Is Murder/I Will See You In Far-Off Places/What She Said//The Queen Is Dead

Thanks! don't know, Looks like a great set to me. And that he spent time with fans after the show that is a rarity.
Anyways, have a great time at the Buenos Aires show, even if it is the same set. Enjoy !:)

Last edited:
Don't get the animosity towards Julia. She's a pleasant enough lady, and I would presume harmless and undeserving of the hostile approach/comments by many. Jealousy, probably!
Read my "about me" to see my opinion on people who treat Morrissey like the Grateful Dead.

"Hey brother, I'm looking for a miracle tonight. Trade you a vegan grilled cheese and a secondhand bracelet for a ticket?"

- - - Updated - - -

How old are you? Because if the answer is anything above 7, your over zealous jealousy is embarrassing.
Funnily, I turn eight in december!

Read my "about me" to see my opinion on people who treat Morrissey like the Grateful Dead.

"Hey brother, I'm looking for a miracle tonight. Trade you a vegan grilled cheese and a secondhand bracelet for a ticket?"

- - - Updated - - -

Funnily, I turn eight in december!

but you still cant manage that you are braindead by birth actually...

The Quiff is Dead

Oh yes glad you reminded us !

SETLIST.

Alopecia matters
Your the one for me baldy
Comb over ! (we're gonna kill this pretty thing)
Yes I am bald
Bald head
Hair loss is murder
Sister I'm a baldy
Now my head is bald
Hairdresser on leave
Vicar in a toupee
That's how people go bald
I want the hair I can't have
Hair not apparent
Certain people still grow
Toupee is the reason I live
At last I am bald
Don't make fun of Daddy's bonce

Because I must.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

ok you use ciao but now you are from skopje. LOL
i guess each username has a couple different country of origins.
if the show had not been half full there would be a ton of crowd photos.
ffs.

Ooooh little monkey darling... I am actually from Greece...
Human beings travel, dont you know?
If someone attends a gig in Warsaw means that she cannot be a girl from Walsall?

Setlist:

Teatro Opera? Lucky you!

΅wtf... lol... lmao...js...΅ what s wrong with you ?

- - - Updated - - -

:thumb: HA ! I thought I was the only one who noticed ! Right? What's up with that?

Does using internet slang give someone 'street cred' here on 'solo'? :lbf:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom