Quito - Teatro Nacional (Nov. 7, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / The Bullfighter Dies / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Ganglord / You Have Killed Me / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Oboe Concerto / Now My Heart Is Full / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by homeless chihuahua.

• Photo from @gabytarules / Twitter. Link from Mike:

quito_ticket.jpg

Last edited:
Hoo-ray! Hoo-ray! The trust fund cash dries! And nobody cry-ay-ah-hie-hies!

Don't get the animosity towards Julia. She's a pleasant enough lady, and I would presume harmless and undeserving of the hostile approach/comments by many. Jealousy, probably!

Huge venue, sold out, packed to the rafters, fans knocking down the fire exits to gain entry, no need for black curtain trickery here, performed the gimmick song, mocked the Royals.
Still no recording contract.
List of the lost novel still shit due to reviewers attacking Steven for some reason.
The show and show band rolls on but for how long ?
"Walls and buses" in Chile and Brazil coming soon via tty via the performing monkey Sammy Etsy Ryanair.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

BRAVO Briddish Benny!
A good step!
You are starting to understand...
If you now cut that stupid ΅butcher΅ thing from your nickname too then even your mam may soon love you.
All your problems will be solved little by little.
We hope! Have faith on yourself too!
Ciao darling!

Hoo-ray! Hoo-ray! The trust fund cash dries! And nobody cry-ay-ah-hie-hies!

How old are you? Because if the answer is anything above 7, your over zealous jealousy is embarrassing.

ok people lets get back to reality.
venue far from sold out/about half empty muy poco at el mozzo.
could not give away tickets as the walkers by had never heard of the mozzer.

outside of the usual suspects-a half dozen or so at the frotn-no entusiasmo at all.
same old set list.

Are you the same person who also wrote this about the Skopje gig?
Because I WAS there and it was SOLD OUT
Why dont you make a "copypaster" nickname and carry on?
hahahaha!
ciao darling!

Julia hasn't been seen because she's been ousted. Ryanair plotted her downfall last Christmas when he hosted Steven (and Damon) over the festivities, she's no longer number one in the cult and has been payed off for her services, ex-communicated, silenced and takes her place with the rest of the list of the tossed.
On a lighter note there's a serious comb over going on in these pictures that we should be debating/laughing at don't you think ?
I hope he doesn't go down the syrup road but you never know with Steven remember that silly outfit he turned up in at the movie premiere in London this year.

Yours in debunking.

How much hate inside of you do you have to have to dream up a post like this? I am sure you have anti social disorder and you should be medicated. Why don't you enjoy like for change. I am not kidding when i say Brits seem to not know a way out of gloom. Go take a motivational class or something and LEAVE MORRISSEY ALONE.

"Motivational class" my ass ! I am British and proud ! I laugh in the face of such hogwash pony bollocks ! Dedication's* what you need if you wanna be the best. You just google *Roy Castle !
Motivational class ! L M F A O !

ok you use ciao but now you are from skopje. LOL
i guess each username has a couple different country of origins.
if the show had not been half full there would be a ton of crowd photos.
ffs.

Don't get the animosity towards Julia. She's a pleasant enough lady, and I would presume harmless and undeserving of the hostile approach/comments by many. Jealousy, probably!

Well it's a volatile mix: the cult artist of cult artists, the super fan who's probably richer than the majority of other super fans, who's mentioned a lot by the artist and who has regular contact with him.

People are obsessive to the point of being sycophantic - the situation was made worse by him addressing her at gigs. I attribute some of the Moz hate prevalent on this website to fans' opinions of the Julia situation.

damn you got some low standards! to each his own i guess

I know who you are and have seen you, I wouldn't even ask you for the time. Morrissey has the look of a gentlemen and has goegeous abs to boot, not to mention the rest.....

Any chance of the setlist?

Oh yes glad you reminded us !

SETLIST.

Alopecia matters
Your the one for me baldy
Comb over ! (we're gonna kill this pretty thing)
Yes I am bald
Bald head
Hair loss is murder
Sister I'm a baldy
Now my head is bald
Hairdresser on leave
Vicar in a toupee
That's how people go bald
I want the hair I can't have
Hair not apparent
Certain people still grow
Toupee is the reason I live
At last I am bald
Don't make fun of Daddy's bonce

Because I must.

It's not your hair day anymore !

Thank you AddKaos and I am a Disco Dancer - watched it a few times trying to hear what small talk was being said.
Lucky Quito !

Morrissey signing autographs after the show -

And a snippet from Suedehead - he's looking a bit spry here - :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody who expects actual post-show informations on morrissey-solo is deluded. It's a total waste of time now because no one who attended the shows reports it back to this website. It's always the same set of people who post now and it's almost always the same crap.

Anybody who expects actual post-show informations on morrissey-solo is deluded. It's a total waste of time now because no one who attended the shows reports it back to this website. It's always the same set of people who post now and it's almost always the same crap.

Yes you could also say it's the same old performance so no need to post shit we already know.

Same old songs
Same old bitter bashing comments
Same old gimmick song
Same old shirt tossing
Same old "official" tat stall

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom