Quito - Teatro Nacional (Nov. 7, 2015) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Nov 8, 2015.

By davidt on Nov 8, 2015 at 3:30 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / The Bullfighter Dies / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Ganglord / You Have Killed Me / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Oboe Concerto / Now My Heart Is Full / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by homeless chihuahua.

Last edited: May 15, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Johnny Barleycorn
      Johnny Barleycorn
      Are there many muslims in Ecuador?
    2. Johnny Barleycorn
      Johnny Barleycorn
      Why are they standing upside down?
      Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Wow you lucky people....he looks like he rocked it. Viva Morrissey!
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He always wears the same set of clothes, our Moz!

[​IMG]
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Must be in distress send the SAS in.

Benny-the-British-Butcher
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Damon is one weird looking creature. Moz looks fab though!
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I have seen Damon in person, he is actually very handsome and is in great shape, not an ounce of fat.
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous

I never said he was far, I said he was a strange creature.. I maintain that, even more so after a brief exchange overseas this year.
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      from the photos hes not so fit anymore either. both him and moz seem to carry a spare tire.
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      yeah he has a very classic athletic male face. wouldnt have guessed he was sweedish
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I thought he was italian
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He is a great PA, i would have quit ages ago. Moz must pay him alot
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Ehm. Why should anyone care about Julia?
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Is Julia Morrissey's pet?
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Any decent fan of Morrissey should not even be here. Morrissey hates this web site and it's creator was kicked out of one of his gig in the past.
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Same set of clothes? I've never seen him in this blue suit. I wonder how many shirts he has bought over the years. Thousands, and they are all designer shirts.
    17. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny
      Go start your own site/forum, run it however the hell you like, invite the people you want, ban those you don't. What's stopping you?
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He wore the same blazer in Sydney at the book signing and in this video of him and Damon at LAX. He wore the complete suit in the beginning of 2015, again at LAX. In the picture with his band where everyone holds a beer, except Moz, he is wearing this blazer. I could go on. He wears the same pair of jeans for years, on stage and off stage, he probably has several of them. The point is, he recycles clothes and I like that.
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      he very well could be as i dont know much about him and have never looked into him as a person. i just thought i remembered that being said somewhere
    20. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      What else do you do with your life except follow Morrissey?