Quito - Teatro Nacional (Nov. 7, 2015) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Nov 8, 2015.

By davidt on Nov 8, 2015 at 3:30 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / The Bullfighter Dies / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Ganglord / You Have Killed Me / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Oboe Concerto / Now My Heart Is Full / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by homeless chihuahua.

Last edited: May 15, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Irish blood Irish heart
      Irish blood Irish heart
      I don't get you at all, this is a pretty good setlist, certainly better than his setlist in Dublin or glasgow
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      set list is the same. changing one song tops two every other show.
      i dont know what country you are from or what your political persuasion you are but freedom of speech is a fundamental rights in democratic countries.
      i do notice that moz doesnt seem to admire democracy as he promotes non voting, and that a lot of the super loyal moz followers hold very illeberal views.
    3. homeless chihuahua
      homeless chihuahua
      What difference does hair make? It makes none...but now it has gone....

- - - Updated - - -

thanks ! it's only a few hours away (by jet propulsion) , let's go ! :)
    4. homeless chihuahua
      homeless chihuahua
      Thanks KS ! And yes, i don't really mind if he plays the exact same setlist for both nights. he knows we'd love to see him.
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      LOL
      they speak italian in albania and greece according to mzts.
      thats why you cant really pay attention to anything they post.
    6. ikmetal
      Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
    7. ikmetal
    8. dewdrop
      dewdrop
      This is a great setlist for a rockin' show... Wowza!
    9. Ambra
      Ambra
      Wow, i'm a little bit jealous right now! Those are lucky fans. He looks simply gorgeous. Gorgeous and talented, nothing more to say.
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Looking talented ! I've never heard that expression before.
      I would say he looks like Wayne Rooney before he got his hair glued back on.

Benny-the-British-Butcher
    11. I_Am_A_Disco_Dancer
      I_Am_A_Disco_Dancer
      More videos - these and the one I posted before are from in front of his hotel after the show. lol the guy with the beard!! The user has some tweets about waiting at the hotel for him too - thanks @gabytarules!!

12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      WOA who is the dude with the beard!! if moz watches this video it may spell the end for damon!!
      by the way, is it me, of is he pulling his hair forward like donald trump?
    13. AztecCamera
      AztecCamera
      Great, John Wayne references on a Morrissey rant board. What next... pics of Morrissey from Lil' Sammy's FB page of Morrissey's poor working class factory upbringing of him and his Aunt and Sister at the Grand Canyon and Disneyland? Anonymous-
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Damon, is gone.
    15. hand in glove
      hand in glove
      Ketamine, have you ever seen Morrissey in concert? You're new around here, yes? Out of curiosity, why "Ketamine"?
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      The dude with the beard is a psycho. I would have told him off if I was there. No wonder Moz hardly ever signs autographs after shows.

#IfYouCannotStandThisFakeWorld

17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      no been here forever but under different usernames. ketamine is the new one, i a couple of months there will be a new one. they rotate user names
    18. g23
      g23
      He has not changed the entire set list! :lbf:
      He has about 4-5 songs that get shuffled in and out when he feels like adding a new one or two. The those get shuffled in and out.
      The majority of the set is the same from beginning to end of the tour, and often from one tour to the next.
      Sure, he had a few nice surprises throughout, but he didn't go for broke, either. I'll give this tour a 6/10.
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He isn't gone!

20. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      K.S. in the house! Beware of all imitations!

Really though, I have to take a shot of K to help with the migraines I get after visiting this site.:straightface:

If the sun shown down upon John C Lilly while he performed a cover of 'kill your sons' by Lou Reed from his 1974 'sally can't dance' record it would sound something like this....

It begins with an E-F rising and falling semitone pattern on the bass. This is the bass line for the chorus part that goes "K-K-K-K-K-K-K-K-Ketamine Sun." The two chords that come in over this bit are one that includes the notes B flat, C sharp and E and.... And then MES comes in singing 'You're a walking tower of Adidas crap' ! (that was directed toward all anon's) that last bit there.

M concerts? Too many to count. Wonderful mad crazy nights!,hearts a burst! etc, All over the arse of this world.
      I'm sure we've stepped on each others toes and crushed our ribs against the same metal barriers. No regrets.:)
      Last edited: Nov 10, 2015