Quito - Teatro Nacional (Nov. 7, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / The Bullfighter Dies / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Ganglord / You Have Killed Me / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Oboe Concerto / Now My Heart Is Full / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by homeless chihuahua.

• Photo from @gabytarules / Twitter. Link from Mike:

quito_ticket.jpg

Last edited:
set list is the same. changing one song tops two every other show.
i dont know what country you are from or what your political persuasion you are but freedom of speech is a fundamental rights in democratic countries.
i do notice that moz doesnt seem to admire democracy as he promotes non voting, and that a lot of the super loyal moz followers hold very illeberal views.

What difference does hair make? It makes none...but now it has gone....

- - - Updated - - -

thanks ! it's only a few hours away (by jet propulsion) , let's go ! :)

LOL
they speak italian in albania and greece according to mzts.
thats why you cant really pay attention to anything they post.

Morrissey signing autographs after the show -

Wow, i'm a little bit jealous right now! Those are lucky fans. He looks simply gorgeous. Gorgeous and talented, nothing more to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, i'm a little bit jealous right now! Those are lucky fans. He looks simply gorgeous. Gorgeous and talented, nothing more to say.

Looking talented ! I've never heard that expression before.
I would say he looks like Wayne Rooney before he got his hair glued back on.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

More videos - these and the one I posted before are from in front of his hotel after the show. lol the guy with the beard!! The user has some tweets about waiting at the hotel for him too - thanks @gabytarules!!

WOA who is the dude with the beard!! if moz watches this video it may spell the end for damon!!
by the way, is it me, of is he pulling his hair forward like donald trump?

Great, John Wayne references on a Morrissey rant board. What next... pics of Morrissey from Lil' Sammy's FB page of Morrissey's poor working class factory upbringing of him and his Aunt and Sister at the Grand Canyon and Disneyland? Anonymous-

The dude with the beard is a psycho. I would have told him off if I was there. No wonder Moz hardly ever signs autographs after shows.

#IfYouCannotStandThisFakeWorld

More videos - these and the one I posted before are from in front of his hotel after the show. lol the guy with the beard!! The user has some tweets about waiting at the hotel for him too - thanks @gabytarules!!

Ketamine, have you ever seen Morrissey in concert? You're new around here, yes? Out of curiosity, why "Ketamine"?

no been here forever but under different usernames. ketamine is the new one, i a couple of months there will be a new one. they rotate user names

He has not changed the entire set list! :lbf:
He has about 4-5 songs that get shuffled in and out when he feels like adding a new one or two. The those get shuffled in and out.
The majority of the set is the same from beginning to end of the tour, and often from one tour to the next.
Sure, he had a few nice surprises throughout, but he didn't go for broke, either. I'll give this tour a 6/10.

Ketamine, have you ever seen Morrissey in concert? You're new around here, yes? Out of curiosity, why "Ketamine"?

K.S. in the house! Beware of all imitations!

Really though, I have to take a shot of K to help with the migraines I get after visiting this site.:straightface:

If the sun shown down upon John C Lilly while he performed a cover of 'kill your sons' by Lou Reed from his 1974 'sally can't dance' record it would sound something like this....

It begins with an E-F rising and falling semitone pattern on the bass. This is the bass line for the chorus part that goes "K-K-K-K-K-K-K-K-Ketamine Sun." The two chords that come in over this bit are one that includes the notes B flat, C sharp and E and.... And then MES comes in singing 'You're a walking tower of Adidas crap' ! (that was directed toward all anon's) that last bit there.

M concerts? Too many to count. Wonderful mad crazy nights!,hearts a burst! etc, All over the arse of this world.
I'm sure we've stepped on each others toes and crushed our ribs against the same metal barriers. No regrets.:)

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom