Quito - Teatro Nacional (Nov. 7, 2015) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Nov 8, 2015.

By davidt on Nov 8, 2015 at 3:30 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / The Bullfighter Dies / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Ganglord / You Have Killed Me / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Oboe Concerto / Now My Heart Is Full / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by homeless chihuahua.

Last edited: May 15, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Pasherrrnetluv
      Pasherrrnetluv
      Take me in your arms and love me, love me, love me
      Take me in your arms and love me
      Take me in your arms and love me
      Would you do, would you do what you should do? :blushing:
    2. tyronepowebottom
      tyronepowebottom
      ok AgathaC 2.0 :)
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      these mozbotts are programmed with the ability to be from italy (ciao), the uk (darling) and albania (claims to have attended the show there a laughable assertion) and finally greece (cradle of huma-nity).
      they are the same entity with different signs. and they are also blind: they think moz is hot.
    4. Pasherrrnetluv
      Pasherrrnetluv
      How awesome good for you! :thumb:
      Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
    5. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      :thumb: ' ERUPT INTO WILD BLISTERS AND BOILS' ! Lovely.:)
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He looks very toned, muscular and manly. Still incredibly attractive and handsome.
    7. g23
      g23
      2/10 for the attempt at insulting me. Honestly, to mindlessly follow night after night, the same person, the same set with few variations, doesn't inspire jealousy from me so much as pity.

There's no harm in it I suppose, but surely it takes away from the other important things in life.
      At my funeral, they will say many things about me, but never that I was a follower.
    8. Surface
      Surface
      Or a middle aged millionaire singer performing for his fans. You will also grow old, difference is Morrissey will be remembered, whereas you will probably end up fat, bald and in a unmarked grave.
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Thank you. Good post!
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Wherever Julia is, or is not, I hope that she is well?
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I continue to be dismayed that a certain Forum troll persists in spewing nonsense and bile. It really takes away from what a fan forum should be and for administrators to allow it to carry on is shameful. On occasion, within just one page, 8 -10 comments can be attributed to the idiotic troll. Administrators administrate. Oh, please don't attempt to use the old chestnut 'freedom of speech' as a defence for administrative inaction.
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Darling, it was HOT and PACKED!

(and yes in that part of europe we say ciao/cao for bye if u didnt know)

but what do you know, hater?
    13. DaphneandMoz
      DaphneandMoz
      Really!! He looks very hot and thin! Love him:p
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      my god. is the set list ever going to change? I just don't get it at all
    15. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      welcome to 'so low'. Where the trolls are free range and not so clever. :straightface:
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      wtf? LOL
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      if you think moz is thin slim with a full head of hair then that pretty much makes you the troll
      moztrolls never seem to rest.
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous

moz played 46 different tracks this year so far. by a 20 song size per show, he changed the complete setlist more than once. myself, I got 36 tracks in 5 shows with luckily not more than 1.5 hours travelling and i am more than happy with that. Stay to the truth, if you want to. otherwise...you know what.
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He took the stage and said

"Hola Quito ... Mi espanol no es muy bueno pero estoy contento de estar aqui."
    20. Irish blood Irish heart
      Irish blood Irish heart
      "freedom of speech" is the only excuse they've got for allowing morons like benny to continually post their nonsense on here, their only other option is to tell the truth and admit that they've got a vendetta against morrissey and that's why they encourage the haters on here while attacking morrissey fans, but David, skinny and co telling the truth, that ain't gonna happen, I now await skinnys response, full of expletives to cover his lack of intelligence