Quito - Teatro Nacional (Nov. 7, 2015) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Nov 8, 2015.

By davidt on Nov 8, 2015 at 3:30 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / The Bullfighter Dies / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Ganglord / You Have Killed Me / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Oboe Concerto / Now My Heart Is Full / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by homeless chihuahua.

Last edited: May 15, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      :thumb:yes! A gorgeous physique by ANYONE'S standards.

Actually,don't ask me how I know this...But, God keeps a very similar picture of M under the pillow. And when no curious cherub is peeping through the keyhole, God will take the picture out and...well,...you could JUST imagine! :) Oh my.
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Still no setlist!!
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      he IS bald.
      he looks a little bit like a bald stonefish in that photo tbh.
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      of course not the few in attendance who dont understand english.
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous

very interesting. sam has one advantage over julia. hes a dude.
      and yes yes yes. i remember that giant tuna outfit he wore at the movie premier. almost impossible to forget.
      and again yes, there is what looks like a very prominent combover on these photos.
    6. homeless chihuahua
      homeless chihuahua
      He'd never played in Ecuador before and although he knew he had to throw a couple pleasers he pretty much played the same repertoire of the last two years. I would've expected him to add new jewels like boxers and let the right one slip which he last did in London. Or that sublime Elvis cover, etc.
      I hope he becomes a bit more inventive in the countries where he has more than one gig to play and mixes things a little. I am seeing him in Buenos Aires where he is playing both a small and a big venue (not to mention that argentineans are a wild crowd) so he could be creative if he cared to.
      I wish he dropped KMAL , but he thinks it's a good latin tune, which is not. Yes, I am Blind - Will Never Marry or I know it's over are examples of the much needed ballad missing in this show. Oboe Concerto is the closest to it.
      Anyway, I love how he spent time with fans after the show and how he is looking and sounding great! Can't wait!!

Setlist:
      Suedehead/Alma Matters/Speedway/Staircase At The University/World Peace Is None Of Your Business/I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris/Kiss Me A Lot/The Bullfighter Dies/Earth Is The Loneliest Planet Of All/Ganglord/You Have Killed Me/How Soon Is Now?/The First OF The Gang To Die/Everyday Is Like Sunday/Oboe Concerto/Now My Heart Is Full/Meat Is Murder/I Will See You In Far-Off Places/What She Said//The Queen Is Dead
    7. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Thanks! don't know, Looks like a great set to me. And that he spent time with fans after the show that is a rarity.
      Anyways, have a great time at the Buenos Aires show, even if it is the same set. Enjoy !:)
      Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
    8. tyronepowebottom
      tyronepowebottom
      um wtf? also lol gorgeous abs?? lmao u really do have low standards js
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Ah - a delusional Ukipper. That explains a lot.
    10. g23
      g23
      Read my "about me" to see my opinion on people who treat Morrissey like the Grateful Dead.

"Hey brother, I'm looking for a miracle tonight. Trade you a vegan grilled cheese and a secondhand bracelet for a ticket?"

- - - Updated - - -

Funnily, I turn eight in december!
    11. countthree
      countthree
      [​IMG]

wow!!
      Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
    12. Cicada
      Cicada
      but you still cant manage that you are braindead by birth actually...
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      An old man in Ecuador !
    14. Cicada
      Cicada
      ΅wtf... lol... lmao...js...΅ what s wrong with you ?

- - - Updated - - -

Send Thatcher to teach them
    15. Cicada
      Cicada
      Yes you are blind darling... The world is better for you in this way...
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      The Quiff is Dead

17. Cicada
      Cicada
      Ooooh little monkey darling... I am actually from Greece...
      Human beings travel, dont you know?
      If someone attends a gig in Warsaw means that she cannot be a girl from Walsall?
    18. countthree
      countthree
      Teatro Opera? Lucky you!
    19. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
    20. Pasherrrnetluv
      Pasherrrnetluv
      EL Maestro! Bravo, Morrissey! Long live the master! Pure Legend. the smiths and Moz! -Always.
      Last edited: Nov 9, 2015