quicker link to Scotland pre-sale

Re: quicker link to pre-sale

How did you find it anyway?
Like most of us I'd been checking the Ticketmaster pages since nine, but I was also checking GigsinScotland.com but their Morrissey listings took you, eventually, to the same Ticketmaster pages . Then, about half eleven, just as I was on the point of doing GBH to the F5 key, I tried GiS again and it magically took me through to a Morrissey pre-sale page which it said had been available since 9 !
To tell the truth I think someone at TM or GiS cocked up and forgot to flick the switch or whatever, and you e-mailing DF and the other phone calls to TM probably did the trick.
It's all good :D

Likewise for Liverpool or anywhere else oop norf!
(Got Mcr tix but being greedy and want to go others!)

please please please......... i haven't got Mcr tix so please please please x

HUH?!
on my purchase summery it sais my stirling ticket is for
Row: GA2
Seat: 9

does that mean i have a seated ticket? I DON'T WANT A SEATED TICKET!

ok it's saying roughly the same on the glasgow one. guess it's just something for them. or else i hate ticketmaster (even more).

GA means general admission, and you're number 9 in that block of tickets they were selling this morning. Rest assured the venue downstairs are standing, free for all unreserved seating is upstairs...

GA means general admission, and you're number 9 in that block of tickets they were selling this morning. Rest assured the venue downstairs are standing, free for all unreserved seating is upstairs...

I hope this is so. I have seat no's on my confirmations too and mistakenly tried contacting Ticketmaster via phone to get clarification. I gave up after 1 hour of redials and going through various push button selection processes, one being asking my question to an automated listener ( if that makes sense) only to be redirected to some other selection process again. :mad: and :tears:

After all the panic and stress this morning I didn't need that.

Cheers, got me tickets for the barras and stirling, happy days. Going to the apollo aswell.

mays gonnae be mental

got them but accidentally posted them using standard post... what an idiot. anyone know if you can call to change the postage method?

Shit me too. It says no refund for lost tix!! arrgghh.... I scrolled down (quickly I admit) to look at other options and I'm sure there was only standard post. Ive been selling a lot of stuff on ebay recently (for the Moz fund obviously :D) and I know how much stuff goes missing! Is there a number that a human being answers on for ticketbastard?

Shit me too. It says no refund for lost tix!! arrgghh.... I scrolled down (quickly I admit) to look at other options and I'm sure there was only standard post. Ive been selling a lot of stuff on ebay recently (for the Moz fund obviously :D) and I know how much stuff goes missing! Is there a number that a human being answers on for ticketbastard?
I tried phoning them earlier and soon gave up after recorded message after recorded message. I got to the part where that recording asks you what your enquiry is and I said "Am I able to change the postage option on a previous booking" and her answer told me how I can change my address. Told her to f*** off and put the phone down.

I'll try again later as when I rang after 9 before they had taken a lot of the recorded messages off. This time I will do what I did last week and ask a question that doesn't make sense as this will make the recorded woman put you through to someone who is apparently a human.

joe frady, I love you

Could be worth a trip up to Glasgi i reckon.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the linky. I had a meeting that lasted all day, got back to the office thinking that if there were any tickets that had been released, they'd be all gone. I needn't have feared. I went a bit mad and bought tickets for all 3 though. Oh well. I'm quite excited now :D

thanks! got my tickets!:D
it's my first time bying tickets online and just wanna ask how long do they take to be delivered?
it's standard post. (there was no other option)

Back
Top Bottom