Question

you guys are really nice and kind unlike certain forums(interpol forum) im glad i joined here with the rests of you guys

Oh boy, I can't even begin to describe, and don't think I could find the right set of words to desribe it. He's constantly on my mind, I constantly have his music in my head, he makes me smile even when I don't feel like it. For some reason or another, that sweet, handsome face gives me no other choice but to smile...for some reason I am a bit bewildered to, but don't question it and rather just enoy it. He makes me happy, makes me feel like there's light at the end of the tunnel, like I am not alone. It's an amazing thing. Something that leaves me utterly speechless in description. I love him a lot, life to me, would be sucky if he weren't in mine, and that's just a plain and simple, but very true fact! :)

I hope you see him soon apple! It will be the best night of your life....;) An amazing experience.

you guys are really nice and kind unlike certain forums(interpol forum) im glad i joined here with the rests of you guys

Why thank-you. I usually find Morrissey fans are nice and kind. I've never met a horrid one yet. Mind you there's a first for everything.

Morrissey is a huge part of my life.
He's one of the only thing in life that makes me happy, aside from: my family, alchohol, and sex.
haha.
Anyway. I always get excited when he's in town, or whenever I hear a new song, etc.

I'm gonna get a tatoo soon, my first one :cool:
Its gonna read 'Morrissey: My Love Life' coz MOZ is my love life . the end

haha thats so kool if i ever meet moz ima ask him to write strangeways and get that tattooed i take the albums title strangeways here we come as a quote i kinda refer it to like well i dont know whats gonna happen but whatever.

Spiritual father, the closest I have to the real deal. He taught me more than anyone I'm biologically associated with, and he gave me the tools I needed to survive.

Back
Top Bottom