Question re: this forum and Morrissey

Once Morrissey was found of this site but that feud about not playing the band ruined everything.
If I'm not mistaken, Morrissey-solo was also mentioned in Best of! CD as a regular source of news.

However, I'd like to know what happened between Moz and Julia to shut down TTY.
that was a terrible website,there was literally nothing on it.

Is Julia still attending his gigs? She was not mentioned anymore, I guess.

I don’t know about gigs, but I do remember her being at this. Morrissey being playful with her at 3:34, seems to be no hard feelings between them ….

The layout was the same for so many years but I don't know, Central isn't also any good
Yeah, I don't think the layout changed in 10 years. I wasn't much of a fan... but to its credit, it wasn't full of useless and bizarre posts. Central comes across more like a deranged fan site than an artist's official site with useful and credible information.

If anyone's interested, here's all the main Morrissey statements he made through TTY.
Took a little while to do, but salvages a lot of stuff languishing lost behind the Wayback Machine.

Regards,
FWD.

some of his question and answers things were quite good,there was one where here he broke down the court fees and everything connected.

If anyone's interested, here's all the main Morrissey statements he made through TTY.
Took a little while to do, but salvages a lot of stuff languishing lost behind the Wayback Machine.

Regards,
FWD.

Gracias for that. This one has a much funnier photoshopped image than any of the lame ones that pop up on Morrissey Central.

Please, somebody, tell me it's just a bad dream​

Pete Shelley has allowed McDonald's to use Buzzcocks' What do I get? to TV advertise McDonald's new Big Flavour (the flavour being sawdust) Chicken Wraps?! In the words of another Buzzcocks song: oh shit...

images_3.jpg

Morrissey June 2016

above picture used with respect to owner (unknown)

Back
Top Bottom