Question re: this forum and Morrissey

An unforgivable error (Matthew, xii.31). Just ghastly. And now that you've quoted it, editing would be futile. But seeing as how there are some who think Morrissey might read this forum, I should perhaps say: I am so sorry. Knowing full well that sorry will not bring his teen years back.
what the hell do u all talk about? ocd or what?

morrissey posted to me twice, years ago ( he didnt say it was he but i'm very adept at recognizing writing styles). im PROBABLY his favourite. aint no thang.

You could discern what it said?!

:blushing:

The World Is Full Of Sorry Whores?

course he reads this site, why do think hes been showing bruce lee in the background for the the last 3/4 years.only joking, but you never know,he never mentioned bruce lee in autobiography.

Once Morrissey was found of this site but that feud about not playing the band ruined everything.
If I'm not mistaken, Morrissey-solo was also mentioned in Best of! CD as a regular source of news.

However, I'd like to know what happened between Moz and Julia to shut down TTY.

Once Morrissey was found of this site but that feud about not playing the band ruined everything.
If I'm not mistaken, Morrissey-solo was also mentioned in Best of! CD as a regular source of news.

However, I'd like to know what happened between Moz and Julia to shut down TTY.

She wasn’t family? could be one speculation.

If I was allowed to visit only one page in the whole web (besides x-hamster), it would be solo.
And that since 1997. I have come a long way. Long live David Tseng and all who sail on him.
God bless you and Morrissey.

If I was allowed to visit only one page in the whole web (besides x-hamster), it would be solo.
And that since 1997. I have come a long way. Long live David Tseng and all who sail on him.
God bless you and Morrissey.
This site really is a cesspool, but it’s better than it once was. And it’s an entertaining cesspool, and the unrivaled number one place for anything Moz related.

As far as I know, she wasn't.

Yes, she wasn’t. I mean just one reason for the creation of Central could be that Morrissey may place more trust in someone that is family, unfortunately. Even if Julia was loyal.

Yes, she wasn’t. I mean just one reason for the creation of Central could be that Morrissey may place more trust in someone that is family, unfortunately. Even if Julia was loyal.
Oh, sorry.

Yes, and Moz can post those terrible images photoshopped with his name and albums.
Once, it's funny, but all the time it becomes boring.

Is Julia still attending his gigs? She was not mentioned anymore, I guess.

Oh, sorry.

Yes, and Moz can post those terrible images photoshopped with his name and albums.
Once, it's funny, but all the time it becomes boring.

Yes, interestingly enough, and if I’m remembering correctly, Julia didn’t have posts like that on True to You.

So is it Moz posting? Or is it Sam posting?

Is Julia still attending his gigs? She was not mentioned anymore, I guess.

don’t know, but don’t think so.

Yes, interestingly enough, and if I’m remembering correctly, Julia didn’t have posts like that on True to You.

So is it Moz posting? Or is it Sam posting?

don’t know, but don’t think so.
It's probably Sam posting but it's certainly Moz who asks him to do so.

By chance I just found a thread about Julia and her absence in the last years.

It's probably Sam posting but it's certainly Moz who asks him to do so.

Yes, but what Sam posts and at the frequency
of which he posts, I’m speculating that Morrissey doesn’t care enough these days to
give approval or not to everything (most things?) that are posted by Sam on Central.

Yes, but what Sam posts and at the frequency
of which he posts, I’m speculating that Morrissey doesn’t care enough these days to
give approval or not to everything (most things?) that are posted by Sam on Central.
Do you know how long Sam and Jay are working with Moz?
The first time I've heard opf them was around WPINOYB.
When Moz played in São Paulo, in 2015, I had a pic of me and Jay taken by a friend.

Do you know how long Sam and Jay are working with Moz?
The first time I've heard opf them was around WPINOYB.
When Moz played in São Paulo, in 2015, I had a pic of me and Jay taken by a friend.

sorry, no.

Back
Top Bottom