Question re: Margi Clarke

She was a very well-known actress and tv personality who just seemed to disappear. She was in a few dramas and presented her own tv series. She was in Coronation Street for a while. She seemingly had plastic surgery in the early 2000s and her face changed beyond recognition. It wonderful rapport she has with Morrissey in the interview.

She has interesting political views nowadays as does her son Laurence Easeman. Not that different from Morrissey's apart from being unafraid to confront issues relating to a certain community who apparently everyone hates for no reason whatsoever. 😄

She has interesting political views nowadays as does her son Laurence Easeman. Not that different from Morrissey's apart from being unafraid to confront issues relating to a certain community who apparently everyone hates for no reason whatsoever. 😄

It's nothing like Morrissey & it's very sad that her son has got her posting career wrecking bollocks.

the pillars are the national monument of scotland in edinburgh,nice walk with arthurs seat in the background at the start.
watched this many a time,great chemistry between these two scallywags.

Late 70s she was on tv every Thursday night, not quite sure what she was doing other than being slightly zany Margox. I always felt a bit brighter then as it was a sign the weekend was getting near...I hated school. I can't remember whether the show just went out on Granada (north west), now I wonder whether Morrissey was watching as well.

Last edited:
It's called being working class. Working class people think for themselves - not approved of these days. Her son was paid damages for being libelled by a crazy blogger. Maybe it was Malarkey?

Back
Top Bottom