Question for the mods

Discussion in 'Site Feedback / Suggestions' started by Anonymous, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you're going out of your way to be deliberately obtuse - interestingly, not one question answered about the real or imaginary comments/posters? As has been pointed out by myself and others context is important. You consistently ignore that to make spurious points about language you deem acceptable but as yet no language you deem unacceptable - that in itself is illuminating. These people? At that party? Did they spend all of the night describing gay men as paedophiles? Was every word they uttered about all LGBT people negative/hateful? I'm also sure your familiar with the phrase 'reclamation of language'. I'm not "sensitive" to homophobia, I'm aware of what it is. I'm aware of it's impact. Collusion is for Trumpists. It's not for me. If the world isn't changing as a consequence of this site why are alt/far right views more prominent and accepted within it? The world is changing and if Trump and Johnscum are anything to go by - it's not looking good. In refernce to the comment below, why is it that those who wish to challenge homophobia are said to be on "their high horse"? Have they read none of the comments made by the far right in this comment. Now, those are high horses, indeed.

• Like Like x 1

2. I take it you suffer from Barnaby syndrome where thinking is irritating.o_O
    who is the 'they' that have not read the comments made by the far right in 'this comment'.
    That type of in coherency is classic Barnaby.:lbf:

• Insightful Insightful x 1
  3. The Truth

The Truth gamma member

Did you really expect him to answer? He supports the Nazis here. He ignores what they say but when someone says something about it he storms in "YOU can't decide who is a Nazi! Start your own website!" :drama: :laughing:

4. The Truth

The Truth gamma member

Clue: Who was talking about being on a high horse?