question for the meat-eaters here

Umm, the article is about Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, which is sometimes misdiagnosed as Alzheimer's, but unlike Alzheimer's can be contracted by eating the meat of animals with other transmissible spongiform encephalopathy diseases.

The author's goal is prevention of the disease by changing policies. My private thought was that vegetarianism is another option.

Michael Greger, M.D., has been the Chief BSE Investigator for Farm Sanctuary since 1993 and the Mad Cow Coordinator for the Organic Consumers Association since 2001.

Umm, the article is about Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, which is sometimes misdiagnosed as Alzheimer's, but unlike Alzheimer's can be contracted by eating the meat of animals with other transmissible spongiform encephalopathy diseases.

The author's goal is prevention of the disease by changing policies. My private thought was that vegetarianism is another option.

His information is unqualified and incorrect.

It's possible, I'd like to read other experts' opinions if you could recommend someone.

Btw, I had a question for you here

It's possible, I'd like to read other experts' opinions if you could recommend someone.

btw, i don't like SouthpawGlamour :cool:
i mean dont get me wrong
he aint 'ignore worthy' :o
& i am happy to have there be someone as SEXIST and arrogant as him that posts on this site
since it puts me in better perspective :D
but still :eek:

btw, i don't like SouthpawGlamour :cool:
i mean dont get me wrong
he aint 'ignore worthy' :o
& i am happy to have there be someone as SEXIST and arrogant as him that posts on this site
since it puts me in better perspective :D
but still :eek:

You don't know me and how dare you call me 'sexist and arrogant'. You silly little man.

I used to work for the Alzheimers association and have completed a dissertation on the topic of Alzheimer's epidemiology . That author's thinking is disjointed and he is not evidence-based. Rather than ask for other author's. ask the current author for evidence.

Be VERY cautious when researchers try and link their research to better funded research areas!!!!!

I would grab a huge huge piece of meat, i would rub it on his face and then eat it with my bare hands.

and i dont like it, but hey, if it pisses him off im in.

Wow some twit who read "a long hard cock out of Ohio" and heard Brian Werner talk about, "how gay morrissey is." and "if you have sex while listening to the smiths you're gay" lists and thought "hahaha MM will love me if i post talking shit to morrissey fans!"

Get a life! Brian will never see this. He'll never love you. His music is rubbish and so are you. you're nothing short of annoying, so go away.

At some point this post started off on a simple, "would you eat meat in front of Morrissey" but has now descended into farce, as usual. Arguing the finer points of CJD vs Alzheimers may be interesting on a medical site, but here is only seems to provoke silly name calling. Please can we all stop being so banal and stay on topic for a change?

I wouldn't eat meat in front of him, nor have any in my house were he to visit, as I respect his beliefs greatly. I'd do the same for anyone I cared about if they felt that way about meat or anything else really.

Life should be about facilitating other people's needs rather than always thinking about ones own. I was going to say that the only people who seem to think like that these days are sex workers, but given the current state of that industry I am not so sure.

Last edited:
At some point this post started off on a simple, "would you eat meat in front of Morrissey" but has now descended into farce, as usual. Arguing the finer points of CJD vs Alzheimers may be interesting on a medical site, but here is only seems to provoke silly name calling. Please can we all stop being so banal and stay on topic for a change?

I wouldn't eat meat in front of him, nor have any in my house were he to visit, as I respect his beliefs greatly. I'd do the same for anyone I cared about if they felt that way about meat or anything else really.

Life should be about facilitating other people's needs rather than always thinking about ones own. I was going to say that the only people who seem to think like that these days are sex workers, but given the current state of that industry I am not so sure.

Just for you, I shall be exceedingly nice.

Back
Top Bottom