Question for davidt

I don't try hard at all, it's really easy to get you licking the window furiously and it makes me laugh imagining your mother telling you to put your helmet on when you are twatting your head against the wall in frustration, because you can't cope with people taking the piss out of you.

Oh and you asked for an explanation, well no I can't be arsed you silly boy
A grown man never have a mother around so I leave that to you pussies out there.

Ciao!

Well clearly you have not travelled further than your mothers tit but just to educate you, when the kids have a week of school, we go into Europe, when they have two weeks off, we go further a field.

There you go, appreciate you are not very bright but even you should be able to understand that?

Goodbye
Bragging about being able to travel in 2017 when every Tom, John and Charlie can go abroad for a fiver thanks to not so safe airlines that people gladly pay money to risk their lives.

You need to find something to really brag about that makes people turn their heads or drop their jaws or both.

*LIKE*

Haha, too true! Love it!

Thank you for being honoured by using your guestname !
Now I have the written proof somebody, somewhere, anywhere appreciated me, once.
It has been written, it will be archived and I will show it to my grandchildren, there is still time for that!
So you can change to another guestname again. :(
But you don't have to of course. ;)

Haha, what a shocker! "And if I fight broke out here tonight, YOU'D be the first AWAY because you're that type!"

Coward keyboard tough guy, no doubt
Call me!

Set a time and date and place and I will be there but something tells me you won't show.

Now I really mean this and I will turn up to any event that you choose to set up and if you don't you lose face and pride and turn into a little kid and you don't wanna be that right?

We could broadcast it live online as well if that makes you feel safer.

But that was a lyric change!
IR provided us with an unreleased former version which states: it doesn't help us to know how well you type.
In both cases Moz is right!
So funny. :D
There are a few people not so comfy with their english here and you are one of them. Dutch speaking english sounds so gay.

Why is it old men with bad bones always pick a fight here and they also have kids and I would never argue if I had kids cause some people turn on the kids instead of the parent and that never ends well with those fragile little beings.

Just saying!

Thank you for being honoured by using your guestname !
Now I have the written proof somebody, somewhere, anywhere appreciated me, once.
It has been written, it will be archived and I will show it to my grandchildren, there is still time for that!
So you can change to another guestname again. :(
But you don't have to of course. ;)
Yes, that is all that you have ever achieved you failed criminal and stalker of a canadian woman. I bet you jerk off to kids in playparks too you pervert. That is why you hate nazis so much cause they end people like you and long may that continue.

Holland got a good beating by the nazis and had you run away over fields.

LOL

There are a few people not so comfy with their english here and you are one of them. Dutch speaking english sounds so gay.

Why is it old men with bad bones always pick a fight here and they also have kids and I would never argue if I had kids cause some people turn on the kids instead of the parent and that never ends well with those fragile little beings.

Just saying!

You are the first one saying that but it still might be true.
I don't care if it sounds gay.
Bad bones? I don't know what you are referring to, or are you suggesting all elderly people have bad bones? I don't care about my bones either.
And I am not picking a fight.
Just saying in your case means exactly that: just saying. Meaning nothing.

You are the first one saying that but it still might be true.
I don't care if it sounds gay.
Bad bones? I don't know what you are referring to, or are you suggesting all elderly people have bad bones? I don't care about my bones either.
And I am not picking a fight.
Just saying in your case means exactly that: just saying. Meaning nothing.
One day it will mean something and the word mean will match it very well indeed.

Yes, that is all that you have ever achieved you failed criminal and stalker of a canadian woman. I bet you jerk off to kids in playparks too you pervert. That is why you hate nazis so much cause they end people like you and long may that continue.

Holland got a good beating by the nazis and had you run away over fields.

LOL

The only one revealing now he is a pervert, is you.
I don't understand your hostile reaction due to my quite innocent little joke, not really saying anything hostile or bad about you.
But it's okay.
Free speech and all that, I suppose.
I am not that easily offended and after all, this is just a website, with trolls and idiots like you.
It feels ridiculous to report and to be a cry-baby. I am not.

By the way, how long did that beloved thousands of years third Reich empire last?
And what happened to your leader?
His strong aryan bones were not enough to help him survive.
Maybe there are some, very few particles left of him.
You don't scare me, or your Nazi friends.
When you come I'll be ready and I will die but I'm not the only one!

Call me!

Set a time and date and place and I will be there but something tells me you won't show.

Now I really mean this and I will turn up to any event that you choose to set up and if you don't you lose face and pride and turn into a little kid and you don't wanna be that right?

We could broadcast it live online as well if that makes you feel safer.

Haha, chris, you're pathetic, you fat f***. Didn't you break your back in your last fight in 2.5 seconds? You didn't learn your lesson? GIVE IT UP, already, you've lost, bro! Jezuz. quando Quando f***ing QUANDO????

You really are a thick uneducated c***, stop posting your lies and get back to knobbing your sister or whatever other stupid activities you take part in - "The Cuban health system is recognized worldwide for its excellence and its efficiency"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/salim-lamrani/cubas-health-care-system-_b_5649968.html
Your oh so peaceful and perfect Cuba. Love, peace and harmony well maybe in the next world.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/i...ont-of-raul-castro-on-may-day/article/2621789

Haha, chris, you're pathetic, you fat f***. Didn't you break your back in your last fight in 2.5 seconds? You didn't learn your lesson? GIVE IT UP, already, you've lost, bro! Jezuz. quando Quando f***ing QUANDO????
Queer queer queer, you mean?

Queer queer queer, you mean?

You forgot the f***ing bit.
An Alzheimer Nazi?
Now do yourself a favour and act according the guidelines of your beloved leader.
Heil, heil, heil. :hand:

Last edited:
The anon with the ever changing guest user name is the same individual that was behind "biebs" / Inspector Closeau some time ago. The same person has also just registered "Ed Wood" and up-votes his own anonymous posts and troll-rates people he wants to harass.

All of this nonsense here is really just down to two individuals - "Urbanus" or someone pretending to be him and "biebs" and all his incarnations. I cannot be arsed with these cretins anymore either, just wanted to let you know. I received two handfuls of troll ratings right away.

f*** you, you piece of shit. There are many people here that use different names. I realize that it's difficult for you to believe you aren't universally loved and admired. When you talk about "the ever changing user name" you're trying to refer to me. I posted as Judge Judy and numerous others. Why? f*** you! That's why. But don't accuse me of being people I'm not. I don't remember if I posted as Inspector Clouseau but that whole thing about Biebs was settled in the Pigsty. You're just trying to stir things up. Every post I make is downvoted but you can't find five people to care so f*** you. It means nothing. Stop being a little bitch.
And stop being a liar. "I cannot be arsed with these cretins" but just one more post contradicting that very fact, right? f*** you.

Your oh so peaceful and perfect Cuba. Love, peace and harmony well maybe in the next world.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/i...ont-of-raul-castro-on-may-day/article/2621789

They have excellent health care for gullible Europeans seeking quack cures, and willing to spend the big dinero.
You know, save your one lone tooth with Santeria herbs. Europeans also go there for the sex trade- the 'jineteros and jineteras'- dollars from foreigners is the only way to purchase food. The peso is worth more as scrap paper than currency.
For the general populace there nary an aspirin that is not send from the US. They wrap the sick poor in mosquito nets.

f*** you, you piece of shit. There are many people here that use different names. I realize that it's difficult for you to believe you aren't universally loved and admired. When you talk about "the ever changing user name" you're trying to refer to me. I posted as Judge Judy and numerous others. Why? f*** you! That's why. But don't accuse me of being people I'm not. I don't remember if I posted as Inspector Clouseau but that whole thing about Biebs was settled in the Pigsty. You're just trying to stir things up. Every post I make is downvoted but you can't find five people to care so f*** you. It means nothing. Stop being a little bitch.
And stop being a liar. "I cannot be arsed with these cretins" but just one more post contradicting that very fact, right? f*** you.

He told you. That's what I'm talkin' about! :lbf:

QLMLy.gif

Back
Top Bottom