Question for davidt

Deaths by English against the Irish, their own people and the world = MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS
Teeth Lost by English Citizens Due to Proper Hygiene And Healthcare Education While The Queen Sits On Her Fat Ass And Collects Money From All The Peasants = Billions

Give it up, Moron.

giphy.gif

Showing your lack of intelligence here fat boy, we have free healthcare in the UK it's called the NHS. I take it you dropped out of education at an early age?

By the way last year 58545 US citizens decided to shoot another US citizen, resulting in 15094 deaths. Great country got to say i'm impressed by the respect for each other.

Last edited:
Showing your lack of intelligence here fat boy, we have free healthcare in the UK it's called the NHS. I take it you dropped out of education at an early age?

By the way last year 58545 US citizens decided to shoot another US citizen, resulting in 15094 deaths. Great country got to say i'm impressed by the respect for each other.

No, I'm highly educated. About healthcare: Yes, that's why anybody with money who wants to get GOOD healthcare and needs surgery, flies to the U.S. to get it. I've heard about your "NHS". It's shit. I've heard about the filthy rooms with blood on the walls and poor Doctors and the overall shit care you get over there. Over here, it's top of the line, man. TOP OF THE LINE. That's why rich Brits move here (including Alain Whyte and many many many others). Sorry to be the one to break it to you.

192-0926081051-Violent-crime-stats-US-v-Britain-e1367536844471.jpg

usa-american-flag-waving-in-wind-real-close-up-animated-gif.gif

No, I'm highly educated. About healthcare: Yes, that's why anybody with money who wants to get GOOD healthcare and needs surgery, flies to the U.S. to get it. I've heard about your "NHS". It's shit. I've heard about the filthy rooms with blood on the walls and poor Doctors and the overall shit care you get over there. Over here, it's top of the line, man. TOP OF THE LINE. That's why rich Brits move here (including Alain Whyte and many many many others). Sorry to be the one to break it to you.

Pity its not so good for these people - According to the United States Census Bureau, in 2012 there were 48.0 million people in the US (15.4% of the population) who were without health insurance.

USA today - The gun homicide rate in England and Whales is about one for every 1 million people. In a population of 56 million, that adds up to about 50 to 60 gun killings annually. In the USA, by contrast, there are about 160 times as many gun homicides in a country that is roughly six times larger in population.

What a fabulous country, shitting on and killing your own folks.

Just humans. Takes one to one, psycho.

Oh, is that what it is? Just being human.

And there was me thinking it was called 'being a loser troll.'

What does takes one to one mean? Dipshit.

Pity its not so good for these people - According to the United States Census Bureau, in 2012 there were 48.0 million people in the US (15.4% of the population) who were without health insurance.

USA today - The gun homicide rate in England and Whales is about one for every 1 million people. In a population of 56 million, that adds up to about 50 to 60 gun killings annually. In the USA, by contrast, there are about 160 times as many gun homicides in a country that is roughly six times larger in population.

What a fabulous country, shitting on and killing your own folks.

We dont just sit back and let ourselves get shot here, this is not the UK.
People here are not always looking to glom to some charity, they prefer to work. Not everyone is like you
wanting to live off the peeps that work.
What now? Cheeseburgers are not good enough for Your Majesty? You want cheese platters gifted to you?

Yes free health care. In the UK you are likely to keel over before you get an appointment.
All these countrie with free health care, dont even have aspirins. We have to end
up sending them from here free of charge.

Ignore these gay dudes they appear to be in hysterical mode.

Yes free health care. In the UK you are likely to keel over before you get an appointment.
All these countrie with free health care, dont even have aspirins. We have to end
up sending them from here free of charge.

Ignore these gay dudes they appear to be in hysterical mode.

So, what's your experience of the NHS? I got two leg operations out of it, they treat, for free, my ongoing bone problems, and they pretty much saved my daughter's life. I can get an appointment whenever I like by picking up the phone. It's one of the greatest things about this country, a genuine national treasure, and we should fight every inch to stop the Tories selling it off to Richard Branson and Kaiser Permanente.

You're full of shit, and your English is appalling. I can only conclude you're either (a) astoundingly uneducated about all manner of things or (b) you're a really, really shit troll. Neither is good.

Urban is very much alive. I spoke to him recently. He then wished death upon me and hacked my computer and the virus said "With Love, Anna".
I thought you were over her by now and using a dead person to still talk about her is very low.

We dont just sit back and let ourselves get shot here, this is not the UK.
People here are not always looking to glom to some charity, they prefer to work. Not everyone is like you
wanting to live off the peeps that work.
What now? Cheeseburgers are not good enough for Your Majesty? You want cheese platters gifted to you?

Get back to school and finish your education IP fb4776ee6ee aka Thatcher/Free Hot Fish = unregistered coward.

We don't sit back and let ourselves get shot? - So what about the 6000 school kids that you freaks shoot or kill per year, you shoot poor defenceless kids you stupid thick f***ing idiot

Lets take the charity comment - Fact is - Unemployment rate US 4.8%, unemployment rate UK 4.8%

Now, lets take a look at health - Life expectancy UK Male - 78.9 years, US Burger munchers 76.3 years

And finally cheeseburgers of whatever that gibberish was meant to mean - % population obese UK 20%, US Burger munchers 30.6%

Get yourself back to school son (don't forget to duck if you hear a bang) , a lot of good can come from being well educated.

Just to be clear to any other US folks reading my posts, I have visited the US many times (will be there in July) and enjoy the experience and like the majority of people I meet but I detest turds like the prick here posting this shit about the US being this and that and ruling the world.

Last edited:
So, what's your experience of the NHS? I got two leg operations out of it, they treat, for free, my ongoing bone problems, and they pretty much saved my daughter's life. I can get an appointment whenever I like by picking up the phone. It's one of the greatest things about this country, a genuine national treasure, and we should fight every inch to stop the Tories selling it off to Richard Branson and Kaiser Permanente.

You're full of shit, and your English is appalling. I can only conclude you're either (a) astoundingly uneducated about all manner of things or (b) you're a really, really shit troll. Neither is good.
Sticks and stones may break your bones.

People here in the USA prefer to work instead of depending on the charity of others.
People from the UK and Canada come here for proper health care in the thousands, that is not even up for debate. My neighbor has a cousin in Spain who took advantage of their 'free' health care to take here of her
cataracts only to be left almost blind.
Of course, had to come to the States to have the 'procedure' fixed.
We subsidize all your so called free health care anyway. The day you have to pay for your own defence will be that day there will be a cut in all the free stuff.

People here in the USA prefer to work instead of depending on the charity of others.
People from the UK and Canada come here for proper health care in the thousands, that is not even up for debate. My neighbor has a cousin in Spain who took advantage of their 'free' health care to take here of her
We subsidize all your so called free health care anyway. The day you have to pay for your own defence will be that day there will be a cut in all the free stuff.

Yes thats what you said earlier when you posted as Thatcher and Free Hot Fish but the meths in your mothers tit milk must be taking effect now, as your post is even less understandable than the ones before?.

People with a bad experience of the NHS always bump into people like you who believe that just because you got treated well and got help means there are no problems. Talk to the people who met doctors with a fake license and who met doctors that had no clue what they were doing.

There have been cases where fake doctors have worked for years and when my girlfriend was prescribed the wrong medicine the middle east female doctor claimed that she should be grateful she got any help at all cause in the doctors own country they got no help at all.

I am glad that doctor was banned from ever working as one again. NHS is a very costy system where a few get decent help and the rest have to wait and many are refused any help whatsoever. It depends on where you live and paying all that tax for something that does not work very well is a very costy business for many people out there.

One should always realise that even if ones own experience is good others may have a completely different experience cause what if other people claimed that your positive experience was fake due to your personal political views.

You need to think about that. The NHS system is in crisis all over Europe and people turn to private care instead and that is a fact.

We have more news about USA than about our own countries here in Europe and your people are living off charity more than people in Europe are and I am talking about real charity and not a welfare system that you see as charity which it is not.

Every day in USA people stand in line to be given food and other articles to make it through another day. Americans work hard but why are they always so angry and afraid if their system is so perfect?

What do you say about the race war sweeping your country where people are murdered every single day?

As a Trump supporter I would expect more knowledge on these things from you. The poor in USA get free health care too which is also charity based.

People with a bad experience of the NHS always bump into people like you who believe that just because you got treated well and got help means there are no problems. Talk to the people who met doctors with a fake license and who met doctors that had no clue what they were doing.

There have been cases where fake doctors have worked for years and when my girlfriend was prescribed the wrong medicine the middle east female doctor claimed that she should be grateful she got any help at all cause in the doctors own country they got no help at all.

I am glad that doctor was banned from ever working as one again. NHS is a very costy system where a few get decent help and the rest have to wait and many are refused any help whatsoever. It depends on where you live and paying all that tax for something that does not work very well is a very costy business for many people out there.

One should always realise that even if ones own experience is good others may have a completely different experience cause what if other people claimed that your positive experience was fake due to your personal political views.

You need to think about that. The NHS system is in crisis all over Europe and people turn to private care instead and that is a fact.

You - quite literally - haven't got a f***ing clue what you are talking about.

NHS in crisis all over Europe? - You need to f*** off now and go and see a doctor you simple f***ing troll c***

c***s like to dish against the USA but get your panties all up in a bunch when we talk UK.
In fact a great majority of the UK is hard working and decent, but there is a sizeable majority that like to live off charity from the hard work of the other half. Free health care for the entire family while posting on a Morrissey forum all day. Its scandalous. Instead of showing some pride and getting work.
O, yes, and when you run low on oxy we have to gift them from here.

Its terrible what your girlfriend went through. Ive heard horror stories where the sick were placed in cots in
the hallway.

Back
Top Bottom