Question for davidt

If you think that none of these are violations, I will accept that. I do not understand why "Liberals need to die" or "Shame Breivik didn't kill more of the likes of you" or "Black is whack, white is right" (without any hint of irony whatsoever) aren't violations, but I will accept that this is how this forum works.

The looking for things to get angry about part is an assumption.
The internetz is asking you to leave......

The person you are referring to died many years ago but since he was both popular and very controversial here and in the chatroom there were at least one person pretending to be him and to this day there are still people posting here that either pretend to be him or are accused of it hence the thousands of various ip's.
The thing about a light switch is that when you need it you can't find it because you're in the dark.

The person you are referring to died many years ago but since he was both popular and very controversial here and in the chatroom there were at least one person pretending to be him and to this day there are still people posting here that either pretend to be him or are accused of it hence the thousands of various ip's.

Urban is very much alive. I spoke to him recently. He then wished death upon me and hacked my computer and the virus said "With Love, Anna".

Another question for Davidt

Considering there are a lot of Morrissey's fan -and consequently some people here- who are native Spanish speakers (I noticed it because we have peculiar orthographic errors that denounce us to others in the same situation)... Do you think it would be possible and/or convenient to open a new segment in your website where we are allowed or even better encouraged to speak in our native language?

As David's new publicist. He will not be taking anymore questions. We will be holding a press conference at a future date and time. For now, you can direct all your questions to me, Kelly Cutrone. David has made himself very clear on these matters and feels no further comment is necessary. Thank you very much for your inquires.

Sincerely,
Kelly Cutrone
kcutrone@gof***yourself.com
Kelly-Cutrone-pan_3207.jpg

Oh yes, thanks for reminding me, my friend. :lbf:

This is the most clever post I've ever read. ASTOUNDED. Yes, England is quite the peaceful place, even though they've killed and starved MILLIONS of Irish people.
1967303806_e53bae3304_b.jpg

Remind me, fat burger munching c***, what were those towers in New York called again?

Remind me, fat burger munching c***, what were those towers in New York called again?

Twin.
...And they needed to come down anyway. New York is better and stronger for it, we don't let pussies like you in anymore bringing in your diseases and filth.

...And this is what happens when you f*** with America. We f*** you in the asshole where you live. I won't post a video of Hiroshima and Nagasaki because that was overkill and sad, but the point is: DO NOT f*** WITH US...EVER or WE WILL HIT YOU 1,000 TIMES HARDER and please don't make us have to save your ass again and again and again, we are tired of it. ISIS = DEAD. Ain't done SHIT since 9/11, which was a cowardly kamikaze pussy move, that they probably learned from England. Attack us face to face and see what happens, you pussy. Oh no, can't do that because that would require a shred of honor which NONE of you (the rest of the world) have, just a bunch a little jealous pussies, always were, always will be. Go drink your tea and dream about how you WISH you were in America and then get around your friends and "slag" it off. I know your type, you f***ing phony.

75711737_guilford_4_release_guilford_4-_pic_1.jpg

Surface with his mum and girlfriend leaving the Internet cafe after making another post bashing the burger munching c***s. :thumb:

As David's new publicist. He will not be taking anymore questions. We will be holding a press conference at a future date and time. For now, you can direct all your questions to me, Kelly Cutrone. David has made himself very clear on these matters and feels no further comment is necessary. Thank you very much for your inquires.

Sincerely,
Kelly Cutrone
kcutrone@gof***yourself.com
Kelly-Cutrone-pan_3207.jpg

You are not the shiniest person, aren't you?

There are some vile deranged individuals here. Sad to see they are using these forums as a platform to spread their hate.

Twin.
...And they needed to come down anyway. New York is better and stronger for it, we don't let pussies like you in anymore bringing in your diseases and filth.

...And this is what happens when you f*** with America. We f*** you in the asshole where you live. I won't post a video of Hiroshima and Nagasaki because that was overkill and sad, but the point is: DO NOT f*** WITH US...EVER or WE WILL HIT YOU 1,000 TIMES HARDER and please don't make us have to save your ass again and again and again, we are tired of it. ISIS = DEAD. Ain't done SHIT since 9/11, which was a cowardly kamikaze pussy move, that they probably learned from England. Attack us face to face and see what happens, you pussy. Oh no, can't do that because that would require a shred of honor which NONE of you (the rest of the world) have, just a bunch a little jealous pussies, always were, always will be. Go drink your tea and dream about how you WISH you were in America and then get around your friends and "slag" it off. I know your type, you f***ing phony.

Deaths in USA caused by terrorism 2001 to 14 = 3412
Deaths by US citizens shooting each other 2001 to 14 = 440095

What a great country you are, LOL

75711737_guilford_4_release_guilford_4-_pic_1.jpg

Surface with his mum and girlfriend leaving the Internet cafe after making another post bashing the burger munching c***s. :thumb:

Deaths by English against the Irish, their own people and the world = MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS
Teeth Lost by English Citizens Due to Proper Hygiene And Healthcare Education While The Queen Sits On Her Fat Ass And Collects Money From All The Peasants = Billions

Give it up, Moron.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom