Question for davidt

Thats your post modern saga: "I dont need a job because I, along with my boyfriend,feed off the public trough".
We both expect the Govt to give us everything.

No I don't need a job because i'm financially sorted, due to working hard all my life, you might want to try it sometime you tosser.

It depends. If you are in your own house, you can shuffle cautiously in the general direction after trying to get a sense in which room you are. And stumble over the cat, falling and lying flat on your back.
Hey, this is Moz-Solo. :squiffy:

And if you're a burger muncher you shoot the cat!

Just to be clear to any other US folks reading my posts, I have visited the US many times (will be there in July) and enjoy the experience and like the majority of people I meet but I detest turds like the prick here posting this shit about the US being this and that and ruling the world.

Dear Toothless,

Why do you come here when you know (when you know) there a so many bullets flying? Oh you're soooooooooooooooooooooooo saaahhhhhahahahahhaahah stupid.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="BWryJGx"><a href="//imgur.com/BWryJGx">MAKING GIFS GREAT AGAIN!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dear Toothless,

Why do you come here when you know (when you know) there a so many bullets flying? Oh you're soooooooooooooooooooooooo saaahhhhhahahahahhaahah stupid.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="BWryJGx"><a href="//imgur.com/BWryJGx">MAKING GIFS GREAT AGAIN!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Well you can live your life in fear or you can just get on with it. Looks like you are back on line, I take it your mum has finished with her clients for the day. Is the trailer cool at this time of year?

And if you're a burger muncher you shoot the cat!

Probably, but I am not.
I'd rather kill the burger munchers then my cat.
My cat is sacred, a magical being of a higher nature and I will kill anybody doing it any harm. :bow:

No I don't need a job because i'm financially sorted, due to working hard all my life, you might want to try it sometime you tosser.

Tats why you want to take over this website instead of paying for your own. Everybody here is clear to the fact you've never have had a real job.
Working hard at not getting a job and glomming the dole.

I talked to an English friend while I was looking at this thread and I almost slipped and told him what I was reading and that our countries were about to go to war over school shootings, burger munching, and the NHS, but then I remembered that he is sane and wouldn't understand why I'd waded through several pages of trolls trolling trolls.

The healthcare across Europe haven't coped well with the immigration as there are no money for more nurses and doctors and so on. Another problem is the fact that doctors choose to go where they get paid more.

The reason why people feel it has collapsed is because you have to wait ages for things these days and the people working in the healthcare almost always apologise for this. No matter what type of skin cancer you have been diagnosed with you have to wait at least 6 months. A knee operation means you wait at least a year cause I did many years ago and it is even worse now.

I was in fact refused a knee operation and didn't even get to see a doctor at all which even surprised the staff at the local healthcare unit who were hoping the process would be faster through the private clinic rather than the local hospital. I was never given a reason for why the private clinic didn't even wanted to see me for a consultation.

What was earlier done at the local hospital is now done at local private clinics but those clinics tend to pick and choose what jobs they wanna do and so they send you to other clinics across the country which means you go at least 3 times to a very remote city before the knee operation is done.

The waiting time is what drives people to choose private care and now they get the money back for the operations and consultations via the healthcare system. The state run and tax funded healthcare has collapsed but by adding to the mix loads of private clinics they manage to stay just above water and so many people never realise what crisis this sector is in.

This is why people now say that you need to be very healthy in order to be ill and it has never been more true.

Not got a single track of the Manic Street Preachers in my collection half wit. Plenty of The Smiths New Order, James, Buzzcocks though. Been to Cuba though and loved the weather and the beaches, people were great as well.
People have to be in places run by dictators where there are informers at every street corner. I bet you go to Dubai too and come home and talk about how nice it is and all that.

Some will just never realise what a world we actually live in and are just too happy to finance other peoples misery.

You are full of shit. In Canada we have free health care for ALL. Something you can only dream of. If you are sick in the US, you might as well be dead if you can't afford to pay out of your own pocket. The only good thing that was going for you was Obamacare which is going down the toilet thanks to your dumbass president.
PS: UK's and Japan's healthcare system is one of the best in the world, you idiot.

PS2: Get out of this site you f***ing troll. Nobody needs you here.
You know that is not entirely true or your american neighbours would have been dead by now. They use mobiles that are so big they had to rename them phablets and have so many cars on the driveway there is no place for the old redneck boat anymore to be parked there.

Paying loads of tax for something you so rarely use makes no sense at all and people have discovered that which is why people have moved to countries where they pay no tax cause no one wanna find the madness anymore.

I talked to an English friend while I was looking at this thread and I almost slipped and told him what I was reading and that our countries were about to go to war over school shootings, burger munching, and the NHS, but then I remembered that he is sane and wouldn't understand why I'd waded through several pages of trolls trolling trolls.
Wow, I bet he said something like this:

"Smashing, bangers and mash bloke me. Always been always will be."

Then he shut the mouth with the wooden teeth and continued to smell and look all pink with a matching ginger hair.

You know that is not entirely true or your american neighbours would have been dead by now. They use mobiles that are so big they had to rename them phablets and have so many cars on the driveway there is no place for the old redneck boat anymore to be parked there.

Paying loads of tax for something you so rarely use makes no sense at all and people have discovered that which is why people have moved to countries where they pay no tax cause no one wanna find the madness anymore.
*FUND the madness

Tats why you want to take over this website instead of paying for your own. Everybody here is clear to the fact you've never have had a real job.
Working hard at not getting a job and glomming the dole.
Nowadays in many european countries people refuse to work and give tax to what is going on. No one wanna finance that madness so people retire early and avoid areas filled with problems.

Americans never realised how blessed they were in that they never paid any tax to speak of and therefor could afford to fulfill their dreams. Europeans have been fooled into believing the system will take care of them and that made people weak and lazy and depressed.

The cradle to the grave system did work once but no longer and when you hand over power to a system the system will dictate every part of your life and that is why some choose to be homeless sleeping rough as they don't wanna be examined in detail.

This is also why europeans wanna be liberated by Putin or Trump or just anyone.

You are full of shit. In Canada we have free health care for ALL. Something you can only dream of. If you are sick in the US, you might as well be dead if you can't afford to pay out of your own pocket. The only good thing that was going for you was Obamacare which is going down the toilet thanks to your dumbass president.
PS: UK's and Japan's healthcare system is one of the best in the world, you idiot.

PS2: Get out of this site you f***ing troll. Nobody needs you here.
How many times do debates end with that kind of statement, one of the best in the world.

It is like saying that the worst athlete is one of the best in the world which he is cause he is part of the group of best athletes in the world. It says absolutely nothing.

Nothing is ever the best in the world. It can be the best at this point in time but anything can change and fast. When you say that about healthcare it also means that all the patients that were mistreated had only themselves to blame. UK has had enormous amounts of healthcare scandals.

Japan is a weird asian country and weird asian countries have another philosophy on health. They put needles in people despite no evidence of it curing anyone or anything. They abuse bears in steel boxes and drain them of fluids the asians believe are good for humans.

And please britons and others learn to separate the middle east from the real east cause asians are chinese and japanese and vietnamese and so on. Arabs are not asians and never will be so please stop being morons for once and adjust to the rest of the world who always addressed arabs as people from the middle east not asia. I bet the same people see Turkey as european as well.

Yawn!

Bingo.

David is not everyone's mother. Stop acting like he is.

HE HAS A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THIS WEBSITE, UNLIKE YOU.

Petition people to help you moderate and down-vote posts you don't like and watch yourself get ignored. Why? BECAUSE NO ONE CARES EXCEPT CRY BABIES. FOR THE LAST TIME, GROW UP AND GET OVER IT.

(OK, David, I'll stop.)

Last edited by a moderator:

:lbf:

a3efb5111f0f251b5e0438b6bb5abeb7.jpg

It seems davidt is the person to question for UK healthcare scandals, too.

Back
Top Bottom