Question about The More You Ignore Me UK 1-track CD promo

mikael

mispressed
Could anybody here help me with some info (preferably pics) about the 1-track UK CD promo (also numbered CDRDJ 6372) for The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get, please.

Could anybody here help me with some info (preferably pics) about the 1-track UK CD promo (also numbered CDRDJ 6372) for The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get, please.

What kind of information do you need?

This is the 7":
1994_themoreyouignore7_promo_1.jpg
1994_themoreyouignore7_promo_2.jpg

No, not the "normal" UK promo. There was a 1-track promo released as well on cd (also with the catalogue number CDRDJ 6372). It came in a slimline jewelcase with the regular artwork I think (thanks to the walking encyclopedia Stephane). Just wondering how rare this is and if someone owned a copy and could post pictures of it or any additional info. I was under the impression that I had managed to collect all official cd variations of this release. Offcourse I was wrong.

No, not the "normal" UK promo. There was a 1-track promo released as well on cd (also with the catalogue number CDRDJ 6372). It came in a slimline jewelcase with the regular artwork I think (thanks to the walking encyclopedia Stephane). Just wondering how rare this is and if someone owned a copy and could post pictures of it or any additional info. I was under the impression that I had managed to collect all official cd variations of this release. Offcourse I was wrong.

Got this from Passions:

A one-track promo cd also numbered CDRDJ6372 was produced for promotional purposes. Some radio stations and record stores received the orange promo cd inside the regular artwork with plugger and artist information stickers on the cd case.

Sorry i couldn't be more help. I only have the 1 track US promo. Aka worthless stuff. :)

yes, i know the one you are talking about, i have to find it and take some pics though, if no one else puts them up i will within the next couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom