Question about Moz re-sched NYC date

slyfoxy

Hi, Folks! Hope you are staying well in this crazy time. I haven't been here in a long time, so pardon anything that's already been discussed. I LOVE Morrissey and you all.

Last year, this very month, May 2019 was such a glorious time. Caught Moz FIVE times at his Broadway shows and it was ecstasy. But here we are now....I had bought a tic to the March 2020 show at Hammerstein and have gotten a notice that it's re-scheduled for Sept 17th. I sort of don't get it since

at least here in NYC it seems no concerts at all at least before 2021 ?! We also had tics for 2 Thom Yorke dates that were also in March, but no word yet. Told my friends that maybe it's a hopeful, "spiritual" -type sign that since there's a new Moz date he will perform and things will be normal enough then.....They all laughed at me saying, "Yeah, right!" sob

Not gonna happen sadly. Had tickets to the Apollo theater show and that got cancelled so I doubt the Hammerstein show is going to happen this year.

It seems unlikely, but there have been no official orders indicating no concerts for the rest of the 2020..... yet. Just speculation.

Remember this was rescheduled to September in mid-march, before the scale of this COVID-19 situation was clear.

Thanks. BUT wrong replies.

1) The Apollo show was cancelled because the Apollo is totally "booked" for other events in September and couldn't sched a Moz date, not because of Covid 19

2) The March Hammerstein wasn't rescheduled with the Sept date until earlier this month, so the scale of the virus was known for sure

Thanks

Thanks. BUT wrong replies.

2) The March Hammerstein wasn't rescheduled with the Sept date until earlier this month, so the scale of the virus was known for sure

Thanks

This is not true. The September 17 date was announced by The Bowery Presents in mid-March. You are correct that Ticketmaster didn’t get around to sending out an email until May, but this site and others have had the 9/17 date noted for over two months. And, if you logged into your Ticketmaster account it has shown the 9/17 date for a long time. So, only the email was late.

Back
Top Bottom