Question about Morrissey's cologne (avignon incense)

it was turning slightly red

fine ya got me
:D

i do indeed,half the time i can lay about in my jammies and waste time here on the internetzzz

haha

and be outside the rest of the time
a winning combination

Yes! I'm going to start keeping score. :D

What is your new job, if you don't mind me asking. It's nice working in your jammies. I get to do that with my home job. Well, not in your jammies. In my jammies.

:eek:

Yes! I'm going to start keeping score. :D

What is your new job, if you don't mind me asking. It's nice working in your jammies. I get to do that with my home job. Well, not in your jammies. In my jammies.

:eek:

woah

when did you get my jammies
i value them more than friends so i should know when you stole them,

hahaha

well my family own a giant landscaping company so half the time i design the layouts,kinda lanscaping architecture but with a looosah with an art degree

haha

kudos to us
we have taken over yet another thread

Powerful and intense, Avignon evokes the medieval city in the south of France which surpassed Rome as the Catholic Church's power center in the 14th century.

:confused:

I don't really where perfume and what not, and this sounds way too strong for me.

woah

when did you get my jammies
i value them more than friends so i should know when you stole them,

hahaha

well my family own a giant landscaping company so half the time i design the layouts,kinda lanscaping architecture but with a looosah with an art degree

haha

kudos to us
we have taken over yet another thread

I said I didn't have your jammies.

*whistles*

If any of them turn up missing, I had nothing to do with it.

*whistles some more*

That sounds like fun (and I'm being serious)! How many do you design per day, on average?

We've got skillz. :p

I said I didn't have your jammies.

*whistles*

If any of them turn up missing, I had nothing to do with it.

*whistles some more*

That sounds like fun (and I'm being serious)! How many do you design per day, on average?

We've got skillz. :p

at my breakneck speed?
oh like two

hahaha

perhaps if i didnt babble all day on solo and aim.

perhaps

:rolleyes:

dont joke about the jammies
haha

i have my fave pair on tonight

hearts

haha

because I have such a huge heart.

at my breakneck speed?
oh like two

hahaha

perhaps if i didnt babble all day on solo and aim.

perhaps

dont joke about the jammies
haha

i have my fave pair on tonight

hearts

haha

because I have such a huge heart.

I haven't had a chance to change into jammies yet. I came straight from the day job into this one.

You don't have a quota or deadlines to meet?

I haven't had a chance to change into jammies yet. I came straight from the day job into this one.

You don't have a quota or deadlines to meet?

well kinda
kinda not

this is a family made up of contractors

two weeks means two months
:cool::rolleyes:

not at all ,

not at all my friend.

I will be a little more busy soon,when I am doinf "field work"

but till then...

laziness a go go

Field work can be fun. You get to be outside. I wish I were outside more often.

Field work can be fun. You get to be outside. I wish I were outside more often.

"tr00"

well my only worry is the fact im pale,very pale,and I will burn up in the sun like a piece of toast.

i mean,its been hard work all thse years going for that pale as death look

ahaha

"tr00"

well my only worry is the fact im pale,very pale,and I will burn up in the sun like a piece of toast.

i mean,its been hard work all thse years going for that pale as death look

ahaha

One word: Bullfrog.

That shit is da bomb.

I fry, too.

How do we differentiate between the strength of men and women's perfume is what I wonder, because I've actually noticed that sometimes when you walk past a guy he smells like a perfume factory.
I mean that's a bit much really, que?

How do we differentiate between the strength of men and women's perfume is what I wonder, because I've actually noticed that sometimes when you walk past a guy he smells like a perfume factory.

This is the explanation my Western Civ teacher gave me:

Back when we were you know, cave people, the women were sent out to do the gathering of food, and flowers and whatnot, so their senses of smell are better, whereas men had to go out and hunt, and see farther, so their eyesight is better.
His analogy:
Men cannot tell the difference between Chanel Number 5 and a box of Nilla Wafers.

I miss that teacher. :(

I hate that. I tend to spray the perfume into the air and then walk through it. :D

It also depends on what you're using. By order of weakest to strongest, cologne is first, eau de toilette is next and then eau de parfum.

I hate that. I tend to spray the perfume into the air and then walk through it. :D

It also depends on what you're using. By order of weakest to strongest, cologne is first, eau de toilette is next and then eau de parfum.

i only wear eau de deoderant.

Back
Top Bottom