Query re Miraval Sessions

L

Laughing Annie

Guest
What is this track "laughing anne" - did it evolve into an album track?

The source seems to be Ambitious Outsiders.

Full file listing as follows:-

Boy Racer
Dagenham Dave
Honey You Know Where To Find Me
Laughing Anne
Nobody Loves Us
Reader Meet Author
Untitled 1
Untitled 2
 
S

Strawberry

Guest
I think that you need to talk to the Velvets about that .... also
Untitled 2 is something but you never mentioned that !!

Strawberry

> What is this track "laughing anne" - did it evolve into an album
> track?

> The source seems to be Ambitious Outsiders.

> Full file listing as follows:-

> Boy Racer
> Dagenham Dave
> Honey You Know Where To Find Me
> Laughing Anne
> Nobody Loves Us
> Reader Meet Author
> Untitled 1
> Untitled 2
 
J

Johnny

Guest
> I think that you need to talk to the Velvets about that .... also
> Untitled 2 is something but you never mentioned that !!

> Strawberry

"Laughing Anne" has no vocals on it but is quite a nice track.
 
R

Ruffian

Guest
> I think that you need to talk to the Velvets about that .... also
> Untitled 2 is something but you never mentioned that !!

> Strawberry

I admit something.. I must have missed this, but what were the Miraval sessions about. They were obvioulsy bootlegged.. are they available in their entirity?

Ruffian
 
J

Johnny

Guest
> I admit something.. I must have missed this, but what were the Miraval
> sessions about. They were obvioulsy bootlegged.. are they available in
> their entirity?

> Ruffian

I've got a CD of them Ruff if you want a copy.

Features the excellent,"Honey,You Know Where To Find Me","Laughing Anne" and great instrumental version of "Boy Racer"
 
Top Bottom