Queen Elizabeth II has died, Buckingham Palace announces - BBC (September 8, 2022)

My condolences to the people of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Please Morrissey keep your mouth shut,you know the press are waiting.

Please keep your mouth shut Morrissey,you know the press are rubbing their hands together.

that's weird coming from someone so devoted to the smiths

She's a human being that brought good things to the world, and she's now gone.

A true fan of The Smiths would have compassion, and I shouldn't even need to mention that.

I get the whole 'against the Monarchy' aspect of Morrissey, but that's where it should stop. A person who was known and loved by so many is now dead - that's not a 'happy' thing.

In her life she acted with dignity and respect, so should be deserving of respect after death. Or...at least be neutral about it, and show a good, grown-up side of you.

Do f*** off the lot of you

Not everything is about the singer you like

Please don't be a dick about the death of an old lady who's done her best for the country. Please don't

No, YOU f*** off, Peter.

You make EVERYTHING about a singer you profess to not like but are clearly obsessed with.

I recall you being an awful dick on this very site about the premature death of a young man who was a devoted Morrissey fan (sound like someone you know?) a few years ago, so please don’t be such a hypocrite.

I know you think you’re a superior being, or something, but you really don’t have the right to tell others how to feel or react to anything.

If you can be a hateful prick, so can others.

If people on this site don’t care about The Queen, it’s their right to express it, just like it’s yours to bore us all to tears with your hatred of Morrissey year in, year out.

It’s called living in a free world where people have a range of different opinions - a concept i know you struggle with - but get over yourself & stop trying to dictate others behaviour, please.

Personally, I have no strong feelings either way about The Queens passing, but I imagine your former/ongoing first love does….so prepare yourself for a possible statement from him & try not to throw a tantrum about it.

Cheers.

Is a certain song getting radio time in the UK?

Do f*** off the lot of you

Not everything is about the singer you like

Please don't be a dick about the death of an old lady who's done her best for the country. Please don't
Go back to bed, gramps. Dream your little diverse lefty dreams from which there is no hurry for you to awaken.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom