Quarry - York Aftershow Event - 25th June

Quarry

The London Tribute Night
Quarry
The Morrissey/Smiths Tribute Club

Quarry is pleased to announce a Morrissey tour after show event to follow Morrissey at The Barbican Centre in York.

Saturday 25th June 2011

The Gallery Club
12 Clifford Street
York
YO1 1RD

10.30pm - 4am

Advance Tickets (available from 21st March) £5
Tickets On The Door £5

Advance tickets and venue details can be found on the website

http://quarrynight.com

I hope to see you there

Thanks for your support

Mike

Last edited:
yay!:guitar:

I highly recommend making a weekend of it in York. Absolutely gorgeous place.

edit: The Gallery?! f***ing hell. I spent my sixth form days in there dancing very badly to the Killers and other awful mid-00s trash. I remember asking for the Smiths every Wednesday during the Indie night and they never had any. How fateful.

I highly recommend making a weekend of it in York. Absolutely gorgeous place.

edit: The Gallery?! f***ing hell. I spent my sixth form days in there dancing very badly to the Killers and other awful mid-00s trash. I remember asking for the Smiths every Wednesday during the Indie night and they never had any. How fateful.
Good to see you back Ben three years is a long time.

this will be good..i missed these morrissey/smiths nights so much sadly there is no such thing
over here where i live...
would suggest advance booking. tickets for aftershowparties seems to sold out very fast..
and since york seems to be the most desired date of the tour...
i remember some where i couldnt get in anymore where i wanted to buy it from the door.

Last edited:
I've reduced the on the door ticket price to £5. The advance ticket and on the door ticket prices are now the same but there is a wegottickets booking fee of 10%, 50p per ticket, for advance tickets.

However aftershow events are usually busy so best to get advance tickets to guarantee getting in.

Also, because everyone usually arrives from the concert at the same time the process of getting people in is slower so people with advance tickets will be able to jump the queue and get in quicker.

Mike

final-front.jpg

final-back.jpg

After Gig clubs/nights in York

Anyone know if theres a Moz night going on anywhere or if not an indie club in york.

cheers

Re: After Gig clubs/nights in York

There is one at the Gallery, which I find hilarious as that place is a horrible trendy club that wouldnt dream of playing SPM during my upbringing in York.

I'd recommend a pint in the Stone Roses. You can't fail - York is a fantastic place for a pint. Just stay on the north of the river.

The Gallery will be having their normal Saturday night in their main room but Quarry will be taking over the whole basement floor and music will only be Morrissey and The Smiths.

Hey people, I want to get a ticket for this so I can defo get in. Is there any chance I can pick one up from anywhere in York before the gig? Or do I just have to fight it out on the door now?

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom