Q on UK public transport(edinburgh,london)

If you look at the word "Manchester" on the map, on the left of the letter "M" you see a tiny little pink/purple dot. Thát is where Manchester is.
So the train doesn't go through the city Manchester, only through the word Manchester on the map. ;)

It is illegal for them to refuse. It's a great excuse to steal stuff. When the police get involved and they say they refused it. Nowt happens to you because you tried to pay but they get a caution for refusing legal tender.

Actually and bizarrely it isn't illegal, its the choice of the retailer. I have walked out of shops before now when they have refused my scottish money. :mad:

Anyone enjoy your trip to bonnie Scotland.

Also assuiming you arenot from the dis-United Kingdom you may be able to buy a Brit rail pass or Euro rail pass to save £$£, or even a dreaded young persons rail or coach card.

i will check that,motorcycle

a few question one my mind

GNER is a high-speed express train service right?
so i wonder if there are regional trains running on the london-edinburgh railwaydistance? here in germany we have express trains called ICE aND REGIONAL TRAINS WHICH GO A LOT SLOWER AND MAKES YOU CHANGE Trains but you save a lot of money because the slower regional trains are cheaper but its a bit more exhausting cause e you have to change trains a lot and the journey time is longer and sometimes when the train is delayed dont catch the connecting train and has to wait for the next one...but i would always choose the cheaper one so i wonder if there are cheaper and slower regional trains who also serve long distance(like london-edinburgh)in england like that also? or do only expresstrains serve long distance ? so i wonder about the several companies who serve britishrailways.can anybody name further one beside gner
like any regional train company?

i will check that,motorcycle

a few question one my mind

GNER is a high-speed express train service right?
so i wonder if there are regional trains running on the london-edinburgh railwaydistance? here in germany we have express trains called ICE aND REGIONAL TRAINS WHICH GO A LOT SLOWER AND MAKES YOU CHANGE Trains but you save a lot of money because the slower regional trains are cheaper but its a bit more exhausting cause e you have to change trains a lot and the journey time is longer and sometimes when the train is delayed dont catch the connecting train and has to wait for the next one...but i would always choose the cheaper one so i wonder if there are cheaper and slower regional trains who also serve long distance(like london-edinburgh)in england like that also? or do only expresstrains serve long distance ? so i wonder about the several companies who serve britishrailways.can anybody name further one beside gner
like any regional train company?

If you used a few slow trains instead of the express service, you will end up paying more !

If you used a few slow trains instead of the express service, you will end up paying more !

really thats weird..but thanks

Back
Top Bottom