Push Notifications

Untruth

screenshot-www.morrissey-solo.com-2020.10.13-13_23_18.png

@davidt
Hi. Yesterday I got a message that the site was unable to send me emails and that I needed to update my email so I did. This morning I got several email alerts stating that people had reacted to or quoted my messages.
I do not want these emails.
I unchecked every box for alert and push when I started using this account. Now all of the Push boxes are checked but grayed out. I went through and clicked Alert which then enabled me to uncheck Push so it was all clear again. There were no boxes checked.
As soon as I saved this configuration, every Push box showed as checked again, but grayed out as in the above screenshot.
I don't know if something is wrong with your Push alert configuration or not, but I just wanted you to know because this might be a result of some change you made yesterday.

I am not asking you to do anything for me but it might be causing issues for other users as well.

davidt

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
There may have been something queued up - notifications / alerts are usually different than emails.

Untruth

Okay. I didn't change anything and last night the site decided to send me emails, and all of the Push boxes that had been clear/empty were checked, so something changed.
Thank you.

davidt

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
You mentioned updating your email address to one that works in the initial post.

Top Bottom