D

Dave

1zgrvp2.jpg

Purple Gremlin
carshowgremlin.jpg

is this an Impala?

carshow1.jpg

carshow2.jpg

I think that is a 1958 but I think it might not be a Chevy. This is the back of a 1958 Impala.

fn4epu.jpg

I want them all! Oh, God! Beautiful! But a white Renault 5 would do too.

I actually wish I had the know-how to do stuff like that.

That is truly vulgar

It's clearly an artform, and to do it well you must be mechanically skilled as well as inspirired. It's not hard to tell the difference between the successful works and the ones that really are "vulgar".

2jrbl.jpg

This is how they do it in England.

you are a frustrated tuck-n-roller, Buzzetta?

I have a deep appreciation for anyone that is capable of crafting something like that. Some people look at those cars and all they see are sparkly paint. Even the cars with paint aps that I do not believe are pleasing to the eye I have a respect for.

I have seen my fair share of "Pimp My Ride" and "OCC" and the tooling and fabricated kits that are installed on these cars are often a one chance opportunity. If there is any type of error it can often destroy the part or kit. You need a steady hand and a skill level well above that of an average mechanic.

I have a knowledge of basic home repair and remodeling as well as some basic plumbing and electrical. However I will not even attempt to work on my car the way these guys do.

I have a deep appreciation for anyone that is capable of crafting something like that. Some people look at those cars and all they see are sparkly paint. Even the cars with paint aps that I do not believe are pleasing to the eye I have a respect for.

I have seen my fair share of "Pimp My Ride" and "OCC" and the tooling and fabricated kits that are installed on these cars are often a one chance opportunity. If there is any type of error it can often destroy the part or kit. You need a steady hand and a skill level well above that of an average mechanic.

I have a knowledge of basic home repair and remodeling as well as some basic plumbing and electrical. However I will not even attempt to work on my car the way these guys do.

Do you have any plans for Spring Break? :guitar:

Do you have any plans for Spring Break? :guitar:

Hopefully Dave Matthews at MSG 4/14 and Yankee Opening Day 4/16

If my boss has anything to say about it - I will be typing up more things about things she does not understand.

Quote of the week: "I did not know the state already had a curriculum."

Quote of the week: "I did not know the state already had a curriculum."

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Does she think you're making this up as you go along, perhaps
jotting down lesson plans on bar napkins?
How does this person keep her job?

63impala.jpg

and here's a picture of an Impala that is LOTS older than I am

Last edited:
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a '64 Impala

I wish I was like six-foot-nine
So I can get with Leoshi
Cause she don't know me but yo she's really fine
You know I see her all the time
Everywhere I go, and even in my dreams
I can scheme a way to make her mine
Cause I know she's livin phat
Her boyfriend's tall and he plays ball
So how am I gonna compete with that
'Cause when it comes to playing basketball

I wish you were really a ginger British girl,
So we could meet and get it on to Bump n Grind.

Back
Top Bottom