Pulp will play O2 Wireless Festival 3/7/2011

Oh dear. This is incredible...

:confused:

Are you happy or not?

BTW, 'oh dear' is used when you're not so happy / upset.

Haha... You silly sausage. I am happy. I love Pulp. I love Jarvis' lyrics.

The "oh dear" represented my mild shock.

Grrrrr, you cannot use a phrase 'silly sausage' to a woman!
Try harder, Swedehead.
:rolleyes:

Swedehead? Damn, I should've used that as a nick instead of this Kafka-thing... :)

Are you a woman? Honestly, that never crossed my mind.

be warned - things are never quite as they seem on the world wide web!
you can't blame Cocker for reforming Pulp.
his solo records have sold in absolutely tiny quantities, like those of Bert Anderson who's also recently reformed his old pop group.
playing to 150 people at the Bush Hall clearly can't compete with the prospect of performing to tens of thousands of people at an outdoor festival.

While I think its cool that Pulp are reuniting; unless they play in the States where I can see them live and in person, its nothing I'm going to get too excited about. Same with Suede and same with Blur.

they also will headline Barcelona's Primavera Sound Festival on May 27 next to wireless

Swedehead? Damn, I should've used that as a nick instead of this Kafka-thing... :)

Never crossed my mind either until I was told...I actually thought it was short for cucumber pie, no offense to her, it is a bit of a shit nickname/username.......But yeah, Pulp...never liked them, they're nothing special and do nothing for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Never crossed my mind either until I was told...I actually thought it was short for cucumber pie, no offense to her, it is a bit of a shit nickname/username.......But yeah, Pulp...never liked them, they're nothing special and do nothing for me!

Haha! Right you are mate. :)

Don't like Pulp? Check out their little known 1992 album Separations. Haunting stuff man.

I'm a great fan of Pulp's last album (We Love Life) but for me they were primarily a singles band (I'm fully aware of the Pulp story so I realise they were on the margins for years before their Top 40 success)

However am I the only one who finds these reunions somewhat tragic, if inevitable? I realise its all about money Maybe they could get Cud and Denim to reunite to support them?

If its sunny I will go, I'm sure there'll plenty of tickets floating about in the pubs beforehand

Fantastic front cover of this week's NME
magImage.php

Dave

Tags
pulp
Back
Top Bottom