Puebla - Auditorio del Complejo Cultural Universitario (Dec. 10, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / All The Lazy Dykes / Irish Blood, English Heart / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Scandinavia / Still Ill / Let Me Kiss You // First Of The Gang To Die

set list (scan) provided by Mozzer69

Last edited:
Re: Article: Puebla - Auditorio del Complejo Cultural Universitario (Dec. 10, 2011) p

Kristeen:
Hey lay off Kristeen. She has a lot of talent - you wouldn't want to upset her - and her song "i'll get you back" has been remixed and is on youtube now and it's fantasic. The video is just class too. She has got a lot of guts that girl. She sings like a superstar and if we have to pigeon-hole her, or typecast her, Kristeen plays piano like Chopin, John Cale and Horowitz rolled into one. Take that.

I would rather spend time driving rusty nails through my willie than suffer through a set of hers.

Like Morrissey, Kristeen produces a lot of polarising opinions. People either seem to love her, or hate her, with little middle ground. Which is exactly as it should be. The last thing I want is some generic bland indie landfill guitar band supporting Morrissey.

Re: Article: Puebla - Auditorio del Complejo Cultural Universitario (Dec. 10, 2011) p

Hello Twitterdilly from the Apple Store in New York, I am having one of Lou's Perfect Day's in Central Park. Trouble Loves You all. TRB x urghhh.

hello we really really really really miss you. glad youre having a lovely time. dont forsake us.

Hello Twitterdilly from the Apple Store in New York, I am having one of Lou's Perfect Day's in Central Park. Trouble Loves You all. TRB x urghhh.

hello. we all really really really really miss you. have a lovely time. dont forsake us

Hello from Twitterdilly! Have another perfect day. Trouble loves you too! We miss you; come back soon!!! Love and xxxx

Setlist looks great. Can't wait for tonight. Roll on Guadalajara!

Like Morrissey, Kristeen produces a lot of polarising opinions. People either seem to love her, or hate her, with little middle ground. Which is exactly as it should be. The last thing I want is some generic bland indie landfill guitar band supporting Morrissey.

that's based on opinions voiced. she doesn't move me one way or another. when speaking to people at shows, that seems to be a standard opinion. over the years i can't think of many opening acts for morrissey that have utterly excited or disappointed the masses.

¿¿Por qué todos hablan en inglés...??? el concierto fue una maravilla!!!

Pues porque este sitio es para europeos y americanos mi amigo.

Pero, estoy de acuerdo contigo, fue un gran show, lástima de los poblanos y sus estupideces... y del animal que ronda por aqui diciendo que tenemos 5 computadoras, como si eso te hiciera mejor persona, no crees?

Ultima vez que entro a algun foro, solo hay un grupo de gente sin vida, que ni crea ni disfruta, solo critica.

that's based on opinions voiced. she doesn't move me one way or another. when speaking to people at shows, that seems to be a standard opinion. over the years i can't think of many opening acts for morrissey that have utterly excited or disappointed the masses.

I always find it amazing how Morrissey taste for music of the past is great (except perhaps for Jobriath...) but his taste in the opening acts he chooses is shite ,shite and nothing but shite.

Para Los que estuvieron en el concierto por favor danos detalles. No sean timidos Si no saben ingles. Escribenlo en espanol suben fotos Si tienen. Por favor!!!!!! Ya se que tengo muchas faltas de otografia pero trato. Okis?!?

The earthquake must of knocked out the internet on the 5 computers they have in Mexico.

Yes, I have 1 of the 5 computers in Mexico to tell you f*** YOU!!

Mozz was amazing¡¡¡¡¡ AMO A MORRISSEY FUE UN CONCIERTO MAGNIFICO LET ME KISS YOU... FUE LA GLORIA....

hello, the setlist was amazing, the sound and the complex very nice. almost 20 people get on the satege and in one ocasion they get lay down Moz. He can not finished The First... The bad thing was the alcohol over very soon; no more beers before the show...

For some reason I really like Gustavo a lot better than Jesse. I just wish Gustavo would lose weight. Is he competing with Boz?

I love Gustavo. He seem very loyal to Moz. He looked GREAT in a bathing suit in Guadalajara. What are his tattoos of?

At the end of the show, a friend tried to take the guitar from Boz while he was invading the stage because he thought he was offering it hahaha, and I caught a drum stick! :)

the earthquake must of knocked out the internet on the 5 computers they have in mexico.

eres un imbécil que no tiene ni la más remota idea de lo que méxico es, primero conoce y después opina. Esto lo escribí en español intencionamente, para demostrar tu falta de cultura

eres un imbécil que no tiene ni la más remota idea de lo que méxico es, primero conoce y después opina. Esto lo escribí en español intencionamente, para demostrar tu falta de cultura

Amigo, que puedes esperar de un cuello rojo? que es muy probable que lo sea este asno... y si no, es un tipico europeo que nos ve como estereotipos... no los peles, por algo, Morrissey vino y dio increibles conciertos, el si sabe que es México.

Saludos, Viva México, Viva Morrissey y mueran los ignorantes!

Loved it, I traveled from Toluca on bus, faced the earthquake, took a cab, ran like crazy and it was so worth it!!!! Loved whe he took his shirt off, I almost died; Thanx, it was a dream came true

Back
Top Bottom