Puebla - Auditorio del Complejo Cultural Universitario (Dec. 10, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / All The Lazy Dykes / Irish Blood, English Heart / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Scandinavia / Still Ill / Let Me Kiss You // First Of The Gang To Die

set list (scan) provided by Mozzer69

Last edited:
Unfortunately Jesse was there to play guitar, otherwise it would have been a pretty good show.

The earthquake must of knocked out the internet on the 5 computers they have in Mexico.

Incorrect set list

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die/ You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / You Have Killed Me/ Black Cloud / Maladjusted/ Alma Matters / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris/ Action Is My Middle Name/ Let Me Kiss You/ Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Know It's Over/ Speedway/ Irish Blood, English Heart

No encore due the earthquake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before Kristeen Young there was an earthquake (6.8 righter scale) and we were asked to evacuate while the building was checked. After half an hour we went inside again. Nobody panicked.The gig was intense. Moz seemed to enjoy it a lot. He even kind of laughed at the beginning of Everyday is like Sunday. He shook many hands and there were several stage invaders.Things he said: At the beginning of the show: Why didn't we meet sooner? Also: Where do you all come from? He also said "I love you" a couple of times.Moz gave the mic to Gustavo Manzur who spoke in Spanish and said: Scream for Morrissey, whose presence made the earth move!All in all a great show. The audience were really happy to see him and it showed

For some reason I really like Gustavo a lot better than Jesse. I just wish Gustavo would lose weight. Is he competing with Boz?

Re: Article: Puebla - Auditorio del Complejo Cultural Universitario (Dec. 10, 2011) p

Before Kristeen Young there was an earthquake (6.8 righter scale) and we were asked to evacuate while the building was checked. After half an hour we went inside again. Nobody panicked.The gig was intense. Moz seemed to enjoy it a lot. He even kind of laughed at the beginning of Everyday is like Sunday. He shook many hands and there were several stage invaders.Things he said: At the beginning of the show: Why didn't we meet sooner? Also: Where do you all come from? He also said "I love you" a couple of times.Moz gave the mic to Gustavo Manzur who spoke in Spanish and said: Scream for Morrissey, whose presence made the earth move!All in all a great show. The audience were really happy to see him and it showed

Crikey! Even the almighty wants to keep Kristeen Young from being onstage!
All I can say is she must toss off a pretty mean hummer to have a producer who knows good music like Visconti so bamboozled.

Re: Article: Puebla - Auditorio del Complejo Cultural Universitario (Dec. 10, 2011) p

Thank you. Were you all oscillating wildly?!

Crikey! Even the almighty wants to keep Kristeen Young from being onstage!
All I can say is she must toss off a pretty mean hummer to have a producer who knows good music like Visconti so bamboozled.

I like Kristeen Young. I have seen her open for Moz twice before and I have her album. Give a listen to London Cry and see if you don't change your mind.

the setlist provided above is wrong, this is the right one:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / All The Lazy Dykes / Speedway / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Irish Blood, English Heart / Scandinavia / Let Me Kiss You / Still Ill // First Of The Gang To Die

although i'm not sure of the right order of speedway and irish blood, english heart

can anyone tell me how many hours the show lasts? including the opener?

how long did the show last including the opener??

Hello Twitterdilly from the Apple Store in New York, I am having one of Lou's Perfect Day's in Central Park. Trouble Loves You all. TRB x urghhh.

I really enjoyed the show I had the chance to talk and shake Gustavo´s hand at Plaza Condesa, an he´s so nice person and the show was awsome I liked so much the setlist I don´t care if someone else doesn´t . And Morrissey looks lika a good mood.

Kristeen:
Hey lay off Kristeen. She has a lot of talent - you wouldn't want to upset her - and her song "i'll get you back" has been remixed and is on youtube now and it's fantasic. The video is just class too. She has got a lot of guts that girl. She sings like a superstar and if we have to pigeon-hole her, or typecast her, Kristeen plays piano like Chopin, John Cale and Horowitz rolled into one. Take that.

Art-hounds:

Art-hounds is just fantastic. I don't understand why it has not been played more. Another fantastic song and arrangement by Boz and lyrics and vocals from Morrissey which make the hairs stand up at the back of your neck.

I take 15 pills to send me to sleep and 15 pills to shake me awake..
In European hushed museums
Will I see you?

Possibly.
Looking forward to the next album and the next album. It will happen.
We believe in you,

Hazard.

the show started at 8:15 with young and finished 10:30, i think the cause of this was the possible aftershock of the earthquake, although morrissey did a complete show

Kristeen may truly be one of Morrissey biggest blind-spots of all time . She is beyond horridly untalented.

¿¿Por qué todos hablan en inglés...??? el concierto fue una maravilla!!!

The earthquake must of knocked out the internet on the 5 computers they have in Mexico.

Maybe we don't have more computers in Mexico than... (I don't know where you live) but we HAVE A LIFE!

I think that Morrissey was correct f*** MORRISSEY-SOLO! they allow people like you asshole

Back
Top Bottom