"Public Image" promo t-shirt from 2004 on eBay - real?

davidt

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Does anyone know if this is an actual promo shirt? I don't recall it being mentioned before.

Morrissey Public Image MEGA RARE promo T Shirt 2004 OOP EX+ Men M Smiths - eBay

You are bidding on a mega rare Morrissey promo T Shirt in EX condition. This rare 2004 promo t shirt is extremely hard to find and out of print. T shirt was never worn, and is a men's size M. Any questions, please ask. PayPal only. Good luck !!

morrissey_public_image_promo_shirt.jpg

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Dunno but I'd love one.

Weird... I'd like to know if there were plans (that were obviously scrapped) to release the Public Image as a stand-alone single

It was re-listed and I won it today. Quite like it.

Most times unofficial items are better than the legit ones!

No it isn't because I made it :)

So you made it, the seller acquired it and are listing it as a rare promo shirt?

It's still an amazing line from an amazing song and more than happy I bought it!

Re: "Public Image" promo t-shirt from 2004 on eBay - real?

So you made it, the seller acquired it and are listing it as a rare promo shirt?

It's still an amazing line from an amazing song and more than happy I bought it!

I did make it. I gave them away on the 2007 tour, so I have no idea who that seller was...could be a friend of mine or someone who acquired it somehow. I gave Moz one that said MORRISSEY Life is a Pigsty and I have a photo of him wearing it :). I am planning on making them again soon. I need to make the screens for them again, they were definitely a hit. Email me here if you are interested in getting one ([email protected]). I do the Public Image one, Pigsty one and a Crashing Bore one.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the pic :)
Screen shot 2015-01-15 at 8.59.08 PM.png

Re: "Public Image" promo t-shirt from 2004 on eBay - real?

Arrived! Got it on with my afternoon coffee.

67mv53.jpg

Back
Top Bottom