Protests at the forthcoming gigs

A

Anonymous

heard a whisper that pro Palestinian groups are planning to protest both inside and outside various venues on the forthcoming tour.

heard a whisper that pro Palestinian groups are planning to protest both inside and outside various venues on the forthcoming tour.

Amazing, innit? Back in the old days you would assume Morrissey would be on the side of the Palestinians.
What has he done?

Alan's snack bar will show up and cause havoc and it will be live on Sky Jews.

I'm sure he isn't the only person whos ever backed Israel,rockets fly bothways

I'm sure he isn't the only person whos ever backed Israel,rockets fly bothways

and the funny thing is... He's not backing Israel's war machine, He is with an artists brush painting for the listener what he finds beautiful, and pointing out that the people are not always a reflection of the government that rules over them. And of course the criticizing of religions such as Christianity and it's views on the body as sinful, etc.

<>

Who will protect us?

just a warning for these protesters,glaswegians don't like their Saturday nights spoiled so expect a black eye if your going to try and spoil the show.

Fair to say his seemingly anti-Muslim leanings (suggesting sympathetically that islamophobe and racist AMW was robbed of UKIP leadership, disproportional criticism of Sadiq Khan, his overt anti-multiculturalist comments, ill-thought out comments re Berlin and the implication/suggestion behind it) in combination with a new love affair with Israel... I can’t say I’m surprised. Indeed, I’m surprised that he seems to have been given a free pass on his seemingly apparent islamophobia.

Hoping Morrissey will perform Israel and The Girl from Tel Aviv during the upcoming performances.

Back
Top Bottom