Morrissey Central PROOF (May 31, 2020)

Pertinent showing the clip of Matt Hancock. When he told me 'this is no longer advice, but an instruction' I found it, well, basically scary, and offensive. Especially, now, after the fact, we learn Cummings was travelling the breadth and length of the country and visiting 'tourist attractions' to 'test his eyesight'

I'm surprised we didn't get Morrissey's cover of I Never Promised You A Rose Garden in tribute to Dominic's press conference in the Rose Garden with a trestle table.

I think the heat & anxiety is driving everyone slightly mad. On my Twitter timeline today Emma Kennedy is expecting mass graves in August, J K Rowling is threatening to sue Trans activists & Idles have been called out for using politics to make money while staying silent on Black Lives Matter.

It's a mess.

Quirky and all that but I don't understand modern day parents and their need to billboard their young children.

I think the heat & anxiety is driving everyone slightly mad. On my Twitter timeline today Emma Kennedy is expecting mass graves in August, J K Rowling is threatening to sue Trans activists & Idles have been called out for using politics to make money while staying silent on Black Lives Matter.

It's a mess.
The post-modern, post-history, nirvana promised by sociologists and globalists when The Berlin Wall came down. Well, this is what it looks like.

Don’t bite Dale.

Don’t mention pillows, in your next post, TPR.

The post-modern, post-history, nirvana promised by sociologists and globalists when The Berlin Wall came down. Well, this is what it looks like.

I don't like it !

And the only 'hopeful' futures being proposed are becoming part of an online hive mind or pretending it's 1922.

I don't like it !

And the only 'hopeful' futures being proposed are becoming part of an online hive mind or pretending it's 1922.
Jeremy Corbyn’s 2019 manifesto was sanity’s last stand.

Proof of being trolled maybe.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom