Prominent US ‘gay conversion therapist’ comes out as gay

Not to be confused with pillow biting when having gay sex but a pillow biter is also a very romantic person who instead of screaming out his or hers love frustration bites a pillow while dreaming about someone they will never have.

So I have several pillows for that very purpose. The Rifke pillow, the Countthree pillow and the Try Anything Twice pillow.

giphy.gif

Not to be confused with pillow biting when having gay sex but a pillow biter is also a very romantic person who instead of screaming out his or hers love frustration bites a pillow while dreaming about someone they will never have.

So I have several pillows for that very purpose. The Rifke pillow, the Countthree pillow and the Try Anything Twice pillow.

giphy.gif
What does Pernilla have to say about all these pillows?

My double life is of no concern to her.

LOL

Besides when did inflatables ever have an opinion?

If they still do use duct tape!
Why do I find it easy to imagine that one day you'll visit one of those sex robot brothels Urbie? :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Why do I find it easy to imagine that one day you'll visit one of those sex robot brothels Urbie? :lbf::lbf::lbf:
A new chapter in my life, mind you them screwdrivers I have no use for now might come in handy.

Sorry to the mod for typing her full name, I meant the Reality Bites pillow. Full of holes now or possibilities depending on how you see it.

Sing me to sleep I'm tired and I just want to sleep not kill myself.

See, this is what I mean. This post is just another one where you fail at everything. It's just words without any feeling at all. A schoolkid bully does better than this and with a glimpse in his eye but your posts just fall flat like a pancake.

15ro2e9.jpg

It's Pence, not Pense.

Learn how to spell the last name of the vice president of the country before insulting him, idiot.

Well now, he is one guy whose name deserves to be misspelt.

btw "the country" is not my country.
America (as much I like it) is not the World

Back
Top Bottom