Prominent US ‘gay conversion therapist’ comes out as gay

Sausage sandwich with tinned tomatoes?
renderTimingPixel.png

My wife just came back from Cooplands with a couple of sausage sandwiches (as in, bread rolls with sausages in.) We usually have ketchup on our sausage sandwiches, but she'd never got them from Cooplands before, and when I took a bite something didn't seem right. I opened it up, and there were warm tinned tomatoes spread all over the sausages. Needless to say, it went straight in the bin. Is this a thing? It just doesn't make any sense. In York, for reference.

Edit: apparently the woman asked my wife "tomato?", which my wife naturally assumed meant tomato ketchup.

Ew. You eat ketchup on sausages? That’s gross.

No. I refuse to get over how repugnant you are. You’re like some kind of freak show geek.
See, this is what I mean. This post is just another one where you fail at everything. It's just words without any feeling at all. A schoolkid bully does better than this and with a glimpse in his eye but your posts just fall flat like a pancake.

You're such a tough guy on the Internet. It's too bad that in real life you're a dwarf with man boobs.

THIS IS ILLEGAL AND I AM BEING DISCRIMINATED FOR BEING WHITE

I actually use one when reading some posts on this forum. In Sweden the shame pillow became a phenomenon many years ago and was more a comment we made when we had seen something awkward on tv that made us feel shame on the behalf of someone else.

"Bring out the shame pillow" was a comment seen and heard a lot. Nowadays you can buy one with the swedish word for it on the pillow itself.

sk%C3%A4mskudde-rosa-trump-0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom