Prom Night

I have my leavers prom/ ball tomorrow. Just been trying on my suit and seeing how I look.
I never look foward to these things but I usually enjoy it when I get there. Plus, I have £40 for beer so all should be good!!

Anyone else getting ready for a prom soon?

Love PTxx.

Proms are over-hyped; as are highschool rings..What a waste of $300 that thing was. I thought about mailing it to one of those sell us your gold scams and see if I can get a few dollars from them.

skip prom and stay home and watch 'heathers' with a babe. yr night will be much better. i promise.

the best thing iremember about prom was someonme puking almost a whole muffin out of their nose.

My biggest memory from Senior prom was that it was the night that Jackie O died. Which goes to show how uneventful the prom was for me.

proms are gr8, i went to a couple, i enjoyed the after prom of both :D
thx to a Stephanie & a Roseanne, but still in the frigid times of the new millenium :eek: one should not expect such, sorry PT :o

I didn't have a prom because Jesus doesn't believe in proms.
thats a shame, cuz everybody would have been asking you to it :blushing:

skip prom and stay home and watch 'heathers' with a babe. yr night will be much better. i promise.
mmm, "Heathers"
B000059PPG.jpg

mmm :horny:

Last edited:
We call it 'the Debs'. Tickets are ridiculously expensive, as in €80! :eek:

I was really not keen on mine but one of my friends organised like all of it so I am going out of respect.
I am off to a pub with mates too which I am looking foward to plus, drunken conversations with teachers shall be quite fun!!
It is only one night, all I would be doing would be sat at home knowing all my mates were out having a few drinks without me.

I shall put a positive spin on things for once and look foward to it :cool:

Love PTxx.

Question: What does your stereotypical Morrissey fan think of school "proms"?

Answer: This thread.

Pay the money, sit with your friends and enjoy it.

haha. not 10 years ago they wouldnt have

really? so you were "buy long" girl? :o
i say that because about 5 years ago i looked up this buddy of mine from high school, lets call him "Darren"(cuz that was his name :cool:)
and well, he hooked up junior year with this chick lets called "Shannon"(cuz that was her name :lbf:)
and well, she was this stick of a thing with acne all over her face back then :eek:
me and my crew would not even speak to her though she was nice :o
anyways, i see Darren at a bar in L.A. and well, i start talking to him and then he pulls out his wallet
1st he shows his 2 kids, a boy and girl, i smile, of course
but i seem to recognize the woman he is married to, but not really
then i make a guess as a he quietly waits for it to dawn on me :confused:
its Shannon he married! at that point i buy him another drink :cool:
so, yes, i do know that some girls blossom late, acne or otherwise :D

really? so you were "buy long" girl? :o
i say that because about 5 years ago i looked up this buddy of mine from high school, lets call him "Darren"(cuz that was his name :cool:)
and well, he hooked up junior year with this chick lets called "Shannon"(cuz that was her name :lbf:)
and well, she was this stick of a thing with acne all over her face back then :eek:
me and my crew would not even speak to her though she was nice :o
anyways, i see Darren at a bar in L.A. and well, i start talking to him and then he pulls out his wallet
1st he shows his 2 kids, a boy and girl, i smile, of course
but i seem to recognize the woman he is married to, but not really
then i make a guess as a he quietly waits for it to dawn on me :confused:
its Shannon he married! at that point i buy him another drink :cool:
so, yes, i do know that some girls blossom late, acne or otherwise :D

uh wut? just meant I was kinda nerdy thats all. and i had absolutely no style. no acne either though.

Back
Top Bottom