Prom Night

I have my leavers prom/ ball tomorrow. Just been trying on my suit and seeing how I look.
I never look foward to these things but I usually enjoy it when I get there. Plus, I have £40 for beer so all should be good!!

Anyone else getting ready for a prom soon?

Love PTxx.

modrevolve

Standard Model
Proms are over-hyped; as are highschool rings..What a waste of $300 that thing was. I thought about mailing it to one of those sell us your gold scams and see if I can get a few dollars from them.

shawnxvx

funemployment!
skip prom and stay home and watch 'heathers' with a babe. yr night will be much better. i promise.

Y

yesitis

the best thing iremember about prom was someonme puking almost a whole muffin out of their nose.

modrevolve

Standard Model
My biggest memory from Senior prom was that it was the night that Jackie O died. Which goes to show how uneventful the prom was for me.

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
proms are gr8, i went to a couple, i enjoyed the after prom of both :D
thx to a Stephanie & a Roseanne, but still in the frigid times of the new millenium :eek: one should not expect such, sorry PT :o

I didn't have a prom because Jesus doesn't believe in proms.
thats a shame, cuz everybody would have been asking you to it :blushing:

skip prom and stay home and watch 'heathers' with a babe. yr night will be much better. i promise.
mmm, "Heathers"
B000059PPG.jpg

mmm :horny:

Last edited:

Poppy Full

Sycophantic slag
We call it 'the Debs'. Tickets are ridiculously expensive, as in €80! :eek:

I was really not keen on mine but one of my friends organised like all of it so I am going out of respect.
I am off to a pub with mates too which I am looking foward to plus, drunken conversations with teachers shall be quite fun!!
It is only one night, all I would be doing would be sat at home knowing all my mates were out having a few drinks without me.

I shall put a positive spin on things for once and look foward to it :cool:

Love PTxx.

jete tes devoirs au feu

I Could Turn U Inside Out
Question: What does your stereotypical Morrissey fan think of school "proms"?

Answer: This thread.

Pay the money, sit with your friends and enjoy it.

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
haha. not 10 years ago they wouldnt have

really? so you were "buy long" girl? :o
i say that because about 5 years ago i looked up this buddy of mine from high school, lets call him "Darren"(cuz that was his name :cool:)
and well, he hooked up junior year with this chick lets called "Shannon"(cuz that was her name :lbf:)
and well, she was this stick of a thing with acne all over her face back then :eek:
me and my crew would not even speak to her though she was nice :o
anyways, i see Darren at a bar in L.A. and well, i start talking to him and then he pulls out his wallet
1st he shows his 2 kids, a boy and girl, i smile, of course
but i seem to recognize the woman he is married to, but not really
then i make a guess as a he quietly waits for it to dawn on me :confused:
its Shannon he married! at that point i buy him another drink :cool:
so, yes, i do know that some girls blossom late, acne or otherwise :D

nugz

SUPAHSTAR!
really? so you were "buy long" girl? :o
i say that because about 5 years ago i looked up this buddy of mine from high school, lets call him "Darren"(cuz that was his name :cool:)
and well, he hooked up junior year with this chick lets called "Shannon"(cuz that was her name :lbf:)
and well, she was this stick of a thing with acne all over her face back then :eek:
me and my crew would not even speak to her though she was nice :o
anyways, i see Darren at a bar in L.A. and well, i start talking to him and then he pulls out his wallet
1st he shows his 2 kids, a boy and girl, i smile, of course
but i seem to recognize the woman he is married to, but not really
then i make a guess as a he quietly waits for it to dawn on me :confused:
its Shannon he married! at that point i buy him another drink :cool:
so, yes, i do know that some girls blossom late, acne or otherwise :D

uh wut? just meant I was kinda nerdy thats all. and i had absolutely no style. no acne either though.

Top Bottom