• Start date
D

Deleted member 3879

morrissey_cartoon_blog.jpg

Thought this was cool.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

-DIMH!

Roflmao

Morrissey's lyrics should not be used to push women's rights back into the dark ages.

Morrissey's lyrics should not be used to push women's rights back into the dark ages.

No they absolutely shouldn't. He's turning in his coffin tonight.

(Morrissey traditionally sleeps in a coffin on Christmas night. Nobody knows why.)

Last edited:
Surely Asleep would have been far more appropriate for such a thing?

It just takes a little thought...:)

No they absolutely shouldn't. He's turning in his coffin tonight.

(Morrissey traditionally sleeps in a coffin on Christmas night. Nobody knows why.)

Ooooh. Sounds wonderfully conspiratorial. I'll be sure to whisper sweet something's into Eli's ears tonight. That is if I don't creep him out.

Yeah Women's rights but forget the kids rights. You're missing the whole point.

The only true PRO-CHOICE is when BOTH the MOTHER and her CHILD have a choice.

If you don't want kids then don't have sex. You would think all the time spent listening to Morrissey you would have AT LEAST picked that up.

'YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE URGENCY OF LIFE.'

LOVE PEACE AND HARMONY

-David

Last edited by a moderator:
David what you fail to understand with the idea of the pro-choice movement is that choice is what defines a human in the fullest sense of the word. We are not defined by vague portions of anatomy but the very ability to make choices and function on our own. Not only can a fetus not survive on its own but cannot make the decision in question. That is why it is up to the expectant mother to make such a choice. That is why it should be up to the individual to decide what is best for their situation and health. And should not be left up to the state or clergy to dictate one's individual choices. We are past the ages of gods and kings deciding our individual actions and we must keep it that way.

I cannot believe you're writing things like that on Christmas :confused: You're twisting the truth. You cannot say one life is more important than another, life is life! As -David correctly pointed out, if you don't want to risk pregnancy, don't have sex! What feminists have done with our society is obnoxious.

hmm i see what you mean. but you also don't get my point. the fact that the fetus never even has a chance to have a say in its own life is a horrible thing. to me, its criminal. it goes against love. and yes youre right. people should not be dictated in any sense in this matter. instead, we should be educated on these things.

“If we accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people to not kill each other? Any country that accepts abortion is not teaching its people to love, but to use any violence to get what they want.”
-Blessed Teresa of Calcutta

Love Peace and Harmony,

-David

Last edited by a moderator:
“If we accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people to not kill each other? Any country that accepts abortion is not teaching its people to love, but to use any violence to get what they want.”

My thoughts exactly, except that I don't believe that no people should be killed at all, like terrorists and violent criminals, etc.

But the law isnt about love its about preserving freedom for all those who can function in any capacity in a society. While yes is a fetus being deprived of freedom I suppose you are correct but when it does not have such a concept it is irrelevant. Furthermore it cannot function outside the womb so cannot be considered alive. I agree with you on people should be informed in the ramnifcations of their decisions but that does not mean that the majority of women who have abortions have them for selfish reasons.

Back
Top Bottom