Pro-Life

• Thread starter Deleted member 3879
  • Start date
thats actually a misconception. Homosexuals are not to be shun. just the homosexual acts. and it's not really because they so awful but because they go against the sacrament of marriage. and as for protestants. they shun us. we just think its funny. :)

protestants don't shun catholics, they just wish you were protestant.

It doesnt go against the sacrament of marriage; its love. love comes in all forms, its beautiful and unique yet common at the same time. love love love, love peace and harmony, remember? Gay people can't have sex with someone they love?

im going to bed. gnite!

sighh. it was inspired by the Holy Spirt. which is a nature of God.

THE END

I STARTED SOMETHING I COULDN'T FINISH

i guess i'm HATED FOR LOVING!

:)

GOODNIGHT AND THANK YOUUU!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hardly what you would call a feminist, but the pro-life argument frames women's primary responsibility in life as child bearing. This is beyond dispute. One cannot sit on a high horse and proclaim abortion as heinous under any and all circumstances. As mentioned, pregnancies resulting from rape and incest, to force these women to bear a child conceived through brutality is, in itself, an act of cruelty. Bringing a child into this world which may not be able to have a supportive home or necessary care, is an act of cruelty. Moreover, pro-lifers always use words like "life" or "fetus" to describe what really can't be called either until about 9 weeks in. Is there a clear cut off point? No, but to pretend a zygote or an embryo is equivalent to a person is seriously suspect. It's so sad how an archaic and twisted ideology distorts some peoples' understanding of this issue, sadly, I must admit men are really fundamentally to blame, at least historically. If we could get pregnant the same as women, this argument wouldn't exist, there'd be a clinic in every county. Moreover I find the use of morrissey's (who is most assuredly pro choice.) lyrics to defend this extremist ideology offensive.

thats actually a misconception. Homosexuals are not to be shun. just the homosexual acts. and it's not really because they so awful but because they go against the sacrament of marriage. and as for protestants. they shun us. we just think its funny. :)

I have to wonder how you can be such a huge Morrissey fan as it's plain the man's about as straight as a rotary.

not that it matters but i am Roman Catholic. not conservative not liberal. because implying so would totally negate the word 'Catholic' which means 'universal'.

And i have free will. Which is why i love this Church. 2000 years of educated thought. it's the best. read about it.

Love peace and harmony

-David

PS i was atheist until i became a History major and researched the beginning of the Church myself. (in case you were wondering):)

What do you think of the Pope opposing the use of condoms to reduce the spread of AIDS?

I have to wonder how you can be such a huge Morrissey fan as it's plain the man's about as straight as a rotary.

I LIVE off every word Morrissey sings or says. And he is not gay not bisexual. In Morrissey's case, these prefixes don't apply. Surely you know that. Plus, he sees sex as a 'waste of batteries.' :)

What do you think of the Pope opposing the use of condoms to reduce the spread of AIDS?

Surely you mean in Africa, i presume. Well, it's not really the Pope's decision. He is merely a man. He cannot change what the Word of God is meant to say.

BUT THIS IS NEITHER HERE NOR THERE!

hahaha no more questions please!

direct questions to [email protected]

This site is about MORRISSEY. not morality.

Love Peace and Harmony

-David

Surely you mean in Africa, i presume.

AIDS is everywhere, not isolated to one continent or one group of people. I don't know what made you think this.

This site is about MORRISSEY. not morality.

-David

You're right, but what made you bring this subject up in the first place?

You don't have to admit that your wrong in your beliefs, but you can not say that everyone else is wrong just because they don't agree with you. The users of this forum are free thinking people, not sheep that go along with the herd.

David, if you could please stop pushing you beliefs on everyone here and stick to the subject at hand,
83_Morrissey1_L311005.jpg

, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

AIDS is everywhere, not isolated to one continent or one group of people. I don't know what made you think this.

You're right, but what made you bring this subject up in the first place?

You don't have to admit that your wrong in your beliefs, but you can not say that everyone else is wrong just because they don't agree with you. The users of this forum are free thinking people, not sheep that go along with the herd.

David, if you could please stop pushing you beliefs on everyone here and stick to the subject at hand,
83_Morrissey1_L311005.jpg

, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

:) i dont remeber pushing my beliefs on anyone. I am merely stating my opinion just as everyone else is. i never said anyone was 'wrong.'

in fact, what is wrong? whos to say?

and about the Africa thing. In 1992, there was this whole big issue because there was a push to provide more condoms in Africa. If youre not aware, the AIDS rate is higher there than anywhere. And Pope John Paul II was strongly against. Since they were talking about the Pope I figured he meant that situation .

and about that. If i knew i could die if i had casual sex i'd make more of an effort to keep it in my pants.

And as for why i brought it up. I just liked the cartoon :)

Love Peace and Harmony,

-David

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't want kids then don't have sex. You would think all the time spent listening to Morrissey you would have AT LEAST picked that up.

...and what about rape?

Education is the key to solve these problems. Going into schools and stuff, to tell people the real risks of their actions.

Last edited:
thats actually a misconception. Homosexuals are not to be shun. just the homosexual acts.

So then, kissing another man would be an 'act'?
It's only showing peoples devoution and care for one another, how could someone possibly be against that?

I deplore organised religion anyway.

I'm hardly what you would call a feminist, but the pro-life argument frames women's primary responsibility in life as child bearing. This is beyond dispute. One cannot sit on a high horse and proclaim abortion as heinous under any and all circumstances. As mentioned, pregnancies resulting from rape and incest, to force these women to bear a child conceived through brutality is, in itself, an act of cruelty. Bringing a child into this world which may not be able to have a supportive home or necessary care, is an act of cruelty. Moreover, pro-lifers always use words like "life" or "fetus" to describe what really can't be called either until about 9 weeks in. Is there a clear cut off point? No, but to pretend a zygote or an embryo is equivalent to a person is seriously suspect. It's so sad how an archaic and twisted ideology distorts some peoples' understanding of this issue, sadly, I must admit men are really fundamentally to blame, at least historically. If we could get pregnant the same as women, this argument wouldn't exist, there'd be a clinic in every county. Moreover I find the use of morrissey's (who is most assuredly pro choice.) lyrics to defend this extremist ideology offensive.

Well said-thank you. Can I quote one lyric? 'No baby pulled screaming out into this seething whirl by chance or whim or even love?' *or cuz a guy or a church is telling her what to do with her body.

It offends me that pro-choice people might be called pro-abortion :confused: :mad:

Love the image to pieces, but please loose the LP&H shit and get yourself a cool sig like mine instead :cool:

Really David, you're making my 'choice' (i.e. excellent) LP&H look bad :rolleyes:

Pro-choice before conception

I am pro-choice before conception. Give her options. If given the choice between one of these and intercourse, which do you think smart gals will choose?

2138332850_8d6c859dc8_m.jpg

It's the most fun she'll have with birth control.

It's semen proof.

It's an option she'll chose time and time again.

It's affordable.

Instead of causing anxiety, it will relieve it.

Need I say more?

Don't want to be a mom? Buy a vibrator!

I love when people play this card. It's because they care for all life. they care for all humans. even if it's not their children. it's very selfless choice when you think about it.

Love Peace and Harmony,

-David

Then why most pro-life persons are also for death penalty ?

Then why most pro-life persons are also for death penalty ?

thats precisely what i said but all the pro lifers ignored my idea of them saving the fully functioning humans on death row and also the people suffering from genocide in darfur.

seriously this has little or nothing to do with Moz it should be in off topic im shocked its still here.

Back
Top Bottom