Prized possession.

hatfull

HIM-full
What is everyones most prized possession (excluding people)?

What is everyones most prized possession (excluding people)?

just wait until "our boys" get to answering this.

you know...

B0002H0PXS.01-AIMZUKBRH6H15._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

311474-992074.jpg

^^^You got that! I don't have a special (like Alain Whyte uses) but I do have a regular. It kicks the shit out of my strat on stage.

My part sleeve from the Opera House on 7th May, framed for eternity with a picture of him wearing it just before it was torn to shreds :)

PICT0010-1.jpg

I am contemplating buying a Gibson. Tell me, how good are they, really? Do they sound as good as everyone says?

I have heard so many times Gibson is better than fender, but it is pure bullshit. It all depend on the sound you want. If you like playing brit-pop or Morrissey post-91 style I would suggest one of the following depending on your taste:

1. Gibson Les Paul
2. Gretsch Duojet
3. Fender Jazzmaster (really, really! rare in my neck of the woods)
4. Fender Telecaster
5. Gibson Firebird
6. Gibson ES 355

For bass guitars go for a Fender jazz bass or a Musicman

Keep in kind I found my Les Paul left handed on sale for 1000$ less. That is like winning the lottery.

I think I've got no highly prized possesions but I kind of love the hat of granpa and my cig burn scar

Alain has been using telecasters more. Since I know nothing about guitars..Im not sure what this means.

Boz has used Telecasters for a long time now. I think Alain needs to pull out the Gretsch Duojet again.

I'll go ahead and be super shallow and say my new car:

yaris.jpg

2007 Toyota Yaris. 38/42 MPG city/highway. Affordably priced. MP3 CD player built-in. Black. Beautiful. I just got it a few weeks ago.

It doesn't have much sentimental value, but then again I'd be hard pressed to think of something I own that does. But this car- I worked hard to be able to afford it. It's really the one possession I'd miss the most if I were to lose at this stage of my life.

A runner-up would be the first guitar my dad gave me (Ovation 1984 GS electric), and the tour poster from the first show I ever saw (David Bowie, A Reality Tour, framed with the ticket stub).

Back
Top Bottom