Priority ticket / t-shirt bundles now on sale at Mporium

Wow... That is steep. Add to that travel costs and hotels/hostels and you are skint.

Buy them on the day. There'll be plenty. Or hope you're one of the fans that the crew hand free tickets to in order to fill the venue...

You took the words out of my mouth Luke.
People need to relax and calm down what is all the fuss it's just another same old, same old !

Same old lawnmower parts
Same old noise
Same old songs
Same old dying singer performing the longest death in pop history
Same old meat is boring
Same old t shirt tat

All at mega prices !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

That's a good idea.

£65 is a bit steep innit?

Have you seen wink magazine?
The Pestana lifestyle doesn't come cheap you know even when exclusive interviews are given.
Quim the chef uses only the finest Brazilian mahogany cocktail sticks for Stevens cheese and pickle hedgehogs.

just bought leeds standing tickets, how does the tshirt work, how it arrives etc

I checked the site for seats, but these are not exactly the best tickets, surely they could do better? I'd rather wait till tomorrow:-(

It does seem somewhat disorganised. Nowhere to specify the desired shirt size, and best of all Mporium has just sent me, at 6.40pm, a link to the presale. AM/PM mix up anyone? Thank god they aren't in charge of real sandbags!

Bournemouth tickets sorted, hotel sorted, can't wait to see him again. What a day, also got Brighton vs Arsenal tickets this morning.

Last edited:
Have you seen wink magazine?
The Pestana lifestyle doesn't come cheap you know even when exclusive interviews are given.
Quim the chef uses only the finest Brazilian mahogany cocktail sticks for Stevens cheese and pickle hedgehogs.

Once Moz accepted the weekly bill from Iago, once closing the door softly, and with a cool demeanor so as not to hint him,he likely swooned around the carpeted room before collapsing on the floor, all from a panic from once reading the figure owned on the bill. It took probably an hour for him to compose himself into calling Wim, asking him to book a tour asap, and to forward the advance at once so he would not have to think up a reason to evacuate the hotel without paying (the smell of sirloin in the hallway).
Did you sort where these cheap looking shirts were made?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom