Priority ticket / t-shirt bundles now on sale at Mporium

I wonder why some people are asking us not to buy the tickets until the day before the gig as they will be virtually giving them away due to lack of sales? Isn't just that what these people are trying to instigate then - a lack of ticket sales?

Well they sold out a lot quicker than anybody on here seemed to expect...

I see the Bournemouth venue is offering a curry with some tickets. They'd better make sure it's all vegetarian and Moz can't smell it.

B*ll*cks - forgot all about it this morning.
Right, on the look out for a spare standing ticket for Leeds - if anyone bought more than they need, PM me.

Dave

I think it was him on twitter. I think Damon sat him down with the laptop and he tried it out.

I saw what some people tweeted back. They called him a fag, told him to kill himself. He couldn't handle that shit, he's too sensitive. He then decided against it. I've seen people tweeting they are worrying about getting tickets tomorrow. They had no idea about the pre sale today.

I got the sense it was really him too, but the reason that makes me think it wasn't was how he blamed Harvest for the misunderstanding and guffaw, that it was never him. If it WAS, where in his brain did he have the nerve to blame Steve Barnett for being selfish in whatever future argument they had after throwing his team under the bus and insinuating they concocted the tweets if it really was him? DO you know what I mean? It would show him to be wildly out of touch with reality and though the haters love that stance I don't think he's that bad off in the logic department. If he is he SERIOUSLY needs intensive Amie Business Therapy. :D

I was wondering the same.

i would guess its a one fits all situation. yeah i imagnie if some cant point to or crate a feeling of low ticket sales then its gonna be hes playing places that serve meat etc. his tour(s) are doing very well and i think hell come to american again soon enough.

WoooooHooooooooo !
It's Friday everyone ! Let's just see how fast our man cannot sell these tickets out .

Benny-the-British-Butcher

"Our man" dickhead?
And your interest is?

- - - Updated - - -

Well they sold out a lot quicker than anybody on here seemed to expect...

Only Benny bitch, and he really doesn't count, in so many ways.

Not at all - standard price for an arena gig these days. But hey - attack Morrissey whenever you can, right Skinny?

(Cue a predictable "f*** off")

True enough. Paid £85 for bob Dylan tickets last year, and he was absolutely shite.
Skinny and his drones are out of touch that much is clear. They so want to be recognised as the only true "superfans". Their refusal to let it go is embarrassingly painful.

i would guess its a one fits all situation. yeah i imagnie if some cant point to or crate a feeling of low ticket sales then its gonna be hes playing places that serve meat etc. his tour(s) are doing very well and i think hell come to american again soon enough.

I think he will be back to America this year. Summer would be the best scenario for him.

For anyone bothered about t-shirts I just got this response from sandbag

Hi

An e-mail will be sent out next week, with information and as a request for t-shirt sizes.
Sorry for the repetition but could we ask that you reply to that, with your request and the details will be collated.

Many thanks

Sandbag​

I think he will be back to America this year. Summer would be the best scenario for him.

i hope so as i will be there. if he plays baltimore as he intended to and plays the same venue ill he was going to ill be able to walk a block to dinner and go around the block for the show and that will be the making of fantastic night for me. tapas and morrissey sounds good to me indeed.

i saw bob play with wilco and my morning jacket at merry weather not long ago and he wasnt bad but i went in knowing what to expect. he at the very least had a fab band but they do different versions of all the classics these days and his voice is rough. ive been seeing him since i was eight and a few times in between then and now. he used to just do stright up versions of old songs but since that first time hes been doing weirder and weirder stuff.

p.s. thnks for the info on the shirts. helpful

Hi

An e-mail will be sent out next week, with information and as a request for t-shirt sizes.
Sorry for the repetition but could we ask that you reply to that, with your request and the details will be collated.

Many thanks

Sandbag​
yep I recieved that email too, didn't expect a reply so quickly, happy with that

Hi

Many thanks

Sandbag​
Cheers ninetimes, just make it a round ten.

Sadly tickets are just too expensive this time around.

I thought long and hard about this and came to the conclusion that I didn't want to pay around £55 to see Moz playing the NIA at Birmingham. Like all arenas it is far to big to be 'personal'...it's more like a cattle market. The last time I saw Moz was at the London Palladium in 2011 and the price, inc fees, was £43. I really enjoyed the gig, it was a special gig in a special venue. I saw Moz at the NIA about 10 years ago and it was 'OK'. Interestingly, when he went on stage that evening he very first comment was 'The has cost me more than it has cost you', I presume he was referring to the numerous empty seats. I decided to give the O2 gig a miss for the same reason. Some groups and artists need the large stage and space that an arena affords them, but Moz does not. He is much better is small and medium size venues. Favourite Moz gig so far...Nottingham Rock City around 1998/9 time. Just brilliant!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom